My missus wants a Pulsar....

turbodaily

what are you thinking man! it doesnt make sense her having the faster r?

would be a shame to see a rare coloured pulsar get battered in the tesco's car park lol

buy it for yourself and give her your r ;)

EVOBAD

i think its a bit over priced thats why its been forsale fore a while ,no forge engine either:?

B

Big O

if i had the money i would snap that car up in seconds i think its worth every penny

geoff pine

Theres been a post about this recently claming there could be alot more than 200 of these cars in this colour.

paz

That is a LOVELY looking R. But yes I reckon it'll be the price thats stopping it from going.

Paz

P

pulsarboby

way way to expensive for the spec, and mileage is any bodies guess!

so NO dont get it for her;-)

geoff pine

Tell her it just looks good but realy its a shed ;) it could take along time to fined a realy good one :eek:( give you time to fined a slower one) :whistle:i I thought there were laws about wife's having faster cars than the husbands

O

Odin

Tell the misses to pi55 off and get her own hobby, And don't forget to give her a slap just for the cheek of asking in the first place :shock: :der: .

Woman belong at the sink ;-) .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Starting a business with my pal so the Pulsar has to go to clear up some funds! :cry:

You know yourself how immaculate it is, any inspection is welcome!

Make me an offer!

P

pearl 476.5bhp

Odin said:
Tell the misses to pi55 off and get her own hobby, And don't forget to give her a slap just for the cheek of asking in the first place :shock: :der: .

Woman belong at the sink ;-) .

Rob
except your woman mate,shes out earning the dosh while your left at home at the sink:roll: :roll:
thats an expensive car inmho

O

Odin

pearl 476.5bhp said:
except your woman mate,shes out earning the dosh while your left at home at the sink:roll: :roll:
tha'ts an expensive car inmho

I was waiting for someone to come back with that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Its quite true but most woman are brainless mongs who's only purpose in life is to buy shoe's and cloths, My wife is much different being possessed with a thing called a brain :thumbsup: , And me I'm just a lucky so and so I guess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob