My mate's grey Pulsar GTi-R SOLD

Advertising for a mate who is not a member. Any interested parties please contact him via the number at the bottom. Thanks. I have driven this car and found it to be a tight motor, unabused, running standard boost. Good oil pressure and no nasty knocks or rattles. Someone will grab themselves a bargain.

Bailey dump valve.
Apexi air filter.
Scorpion Exhaust (full system).
Performance Clutch. (plus brand new standard one as a spare).
HKS turbo Timer.
Team dynamics 17" alloys.
Nearly New Yoko tryes.
Alarm and Imobiliser.
Replacement engine in 2002. All engine work was carried out by API Engineering (with reciepts and compression tests)
C.D player (JVC with OEM display on the front)
ORIGINAL UMBRELLA!!!!
All electrics such as electric folding mirrors, all windows central locking etc etc all working as they should.
Tiny (5p piece-sized) patch of rust on driver's side rear arch. Just visible in 3rd piccy.

Viewing is welcome anytime.

£3400.

Rich 07724328463

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Nice R!

Not a bad price either.

Did he come down to jap show this year & come on the octane junkies / OC stand??

No, he's not long had the car. He took it in exchange for his old car, not intending to keep it. He figured he'd be able to sell the Pulsar more easily than his old motor.

P

Pete

maybe interested but it will be after christmas now plus whats the bottom price he would take for his standard R ?? thanks steve:-D :-D

If he's still got it after Xmas, he would take offers around 3k. To be honest, I wouldn't expect it to hang around that long though.

Users of this forum in particular should be more than familiar with all kinds of engine failure in GTi-Rs ;)

Maybe it was cheaper for the engine to be replaced than rebuilt at the time. The work was done by API who I've heard good things about.

I've just spoken to the seller, Rich.

Due to some imminent bills, he's willing to take 3k for it right now. No piss-takers with silly offers please.

This, gents, is a fucking steal at this price. It's a genuine car in good all-round condition. Will come with a set of Cobra Daytonas fitted as well (long story).