my latest complete cunning waste of a day

Keira

was supposed to be putting the interior bits back in that i'm keeping but decided against that and thought

f.o.o.k it, its staying stripped :twisted:

anyways, somehow in the process of developing my latest cunning plan i've destroyed 2 bits of dash that i wanted to keep, 2 cardboard boxes, ripped off the handbrake cover and got the hump at least twice.

what i hear you ask is this latest cunning plan :?:

clicky

:lol: :lol: :lol:

as pathetic a waste as time as the avcr surround in the black car ( that took 4hrs :oops: ) but the finished article will look the danglies, just got to decide on carbon or alloy :?: :?:

shame i wont be able to reach anything on the panel when i'm strapped in with the harnesses but it'll look cool

Keira

jiw said:
Turbosmart boost controller 8)
my drawing must actually be quite good then jeff :shock: :lol:

going to have some warning lights on there and a big red start button 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

deisel weasel said:
jiw said:
Turbosmart boost controller 8)
my drawing must actually be quite good then jeff :shock: :lol:

going to have some warning lights on there and a big red start button 8)
no cunning plan is complete without at least one big red button, preferrably with 'do not press' written on it :wink:

A

Alex

Make sure you hook the ejector seat up to the passenger side :shock:

B

bex

LMFAO

nice

love it! hahaha

i also sometimes make random things out of cardboard

like penguins :lol:

Keira

bex said:
its a template numbnuts :roll:

a professionally worked out one off centre consul conversion created with a box and a 4" grinder to cut the original plastic :shock:

needless to say i now require the same parts out the black car :roll: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

deisel weasel said:
bex said:
its a template numbnuts :roll:

a professionally worked out one off centre consul conversion created with a box and a 4" grinder to cut the original plastic :shock:

needless to say i now require the same parts out the black car :roll: :lol: :lol:
u twatt :lol: :lol: :lol: any panels matey ill donote to the cause 8)

Keira

hang on to them jimmy as i only have the bits out the black car spare :lol:

im under orders from dave to take them up his for the finished article :wink: , it was only a proto-type so the grinder was the quickest way :roll: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

deisel weasel said:
hang on to them jimmy as i only have the bits out the black car spare :lol:

im under orders from dave to take them up his for the finished article :wink: , it was only a proto-type so the grinder was the quickest way :roll: :lol:
o ok :lol: :lol: :lol: like i sed any panals or interiors nuts bolts etc just ask 8)

Keira

still attached to my old shed in an old ladies driveway rotting away to nothing as we speak :wink: :lol: :lol: