My JAE pics

Went along to JAE today, very good day out. Was good to meet you Andy. Also spoke briefly with Lionel when i first arrived - would never have found the stand without your help mate!

Was also great to meet Simon Maxfield - a previous owner of my R. Top bloke :thumbsup:

Was only 4 Pulsars on the GTIROC pitch, though a couple more were arriving just as i was leaving at the end of the day. Guess the weather put everyone off..

Anyway on to the pics..

Is the owner of this R on here? This was my favourite of all the ones i saw - was absolutely mint.

marcymarc

I hate cars with body kits argghhhhhhhh!! Thats the problem i find with jap car shows, just loads of cars with big daft wings and bits of plastic sh*t stuck to them.

Fazz

I take it thats RC's Luminous Evo, the new one with the engine bay looking empty! well, apart form a fooking big turbo and mani that is!

And the other one too.. nice.

That supra engine bay is unreal...

I like the R32 with R34 conversion too...

Some very ncie motors there. The Orange Silvia looks well with the wheels i think too.

DannyGTI-R

That Black cars is mine and the white one is a chap of the website called Andy, didn't get to meet any of you guys had a look around the stand though.
A few friends and me have been running the website for a couple of years now we have 5 GTI-R's and growing. The club is based in peterborough so we didnt have far to come for the show and all members live within 20 miles of P'Boro so everyone can attend our regular meets, track days and rr days.

Spec on the White car - nismo exhaust, induction, hks boost controller, walbro pump and the car is set to 1.0 bar as normal it made 298bhp last weekend as we had a rr shoot out and photo shoot for banzai magazine should be out next months issue.

My car made 326bhp and 312 lbft at 1.2 bar as that is the most boost I can run because my actuator is flat out and I havent had the time to change it hopefully will be running 1.5 bar.