My GTiR for sale :-(

R

riske

My GTiR NOW SOLD

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

The time has come to sell my baby. I have had it for a year and only actually drivin a few thousand miles. As most of you know these cars are fucking beautiful to drive when they are in full working order. They have their ups and downs but they put the biggest smile on ur face when you hit boost.

I have spent the last year and god knows how much money getting this car to a reliable and enjoyable power.
I bought this car with a few mods etc and have got it proffesionally mapped to be reliable day in day out.
Im not going to lie I love this car. However im looking at something new. If I could keep the pulsar and my new toy I would do. I have had huge amounts of fun in this car.

Im happy to answer any questions, just call.

Good strong standard engine
Greddy profec II boost controller with 1 and 1.2bar settings
16" Speedline corse lightweight alloys with pzero Nero fronts and Toyo proxes rear
300mm 4 pot willwoods on front, grooved discs rear
Paddle clutch with all new clutch system including uprated clutch fork (needed due to common fault with uprated clutches)
Hybrid front mount with solid piping
Hybrid turbo, no smoke at all
Fully reclining Cobra buckets on gtir subframes (sought after)
Currently stripped rear but have everything to put back.
Battery relocated to the boot.
Whiteline goodies underneath also front and rear strut braces
GAB fully adjustable which are very rare now and many rate them the best all round.
Shiney bottles in engine bay for power steering and header tank.
Cusco catch can
Twin pillar pod with boost and air to fuel ratio
Full mongoose exhaust with 5" exit. I also have the 2.5" exit

I have definately forgotten stuff but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Looking for £2900ono

I'll get pics up once I'm back home as my iPhone is being gay.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

you fedup with it now caner?

you forgot to mention the uprated organic clutch
uprated clutch fork plus new clutch master and slave cylinders and braided lines to brakes and clutch
walbro 255 pump

there you go im making your ad for you now lol

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Riske, WTF!?

Good luck with the sale, and I'm sorry to hear that you're selling-up!

darkyGTI-R

Why is everyone selling lately that's probably the 5th person i know that's selling within a month what's going on?!

R

riske

Yeah cheers Bobby!! I absolutly love this car and if I could keep it I would, trust me. I'm hurting inside. This fucking government has fucked us all up and now I can't afford to keep it. I'm so pissed off. Just got it running beautifully as well. Clutch and gearbox is bang on. Recently had my mate drive it and he said it was the best car he's ever driven.
This car hasn't been on a track yet. I was looking forward to the one in October but unfortunately can't do it.

So if anyone wants the space for the track day let FubarAndy know.

oggy01

Can you not just park it up and forget about it until things get better.

If you sell it you will regret it and want one again.
I sold my 1st one got a 08 plate car, I couldn't live with myself so got back in a Pulsar.
The Pulsar is in your blood, this is due to all the time you spend fixing, Ripping the back end off it, and just sit back looking at it (hope thats just not me lol)

DONT DO IT :thumbsup:

R

riske

Proves it was a nice car. First guy who came and saw it bought it. Have fun dude!!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Anyone we know Riske?
Are you staying-on as SE area rep, or are you passing the mantle now that you are R-less?

GTiR-Aholic

They weren't looking for a set of Rays with Prada tyres on them were they?

Lol why.. you got a set lying around there mate :roll: lol

Riske dude, sorry to hear you had to sell-up.. me too I've sold off all my bits and bobs from my one.

What's the new toy then?