My Black GTI-R for sale

Bart GTI-R

I know iv spent alot of time and money on my R and only been driving it for about 5 months since the re-build but I really want a motorbike,

I use the R most of the time and dont really drive it in the rain, you can see all the info and pictures on my R in the Members R section under 'My R Progress so far'

im looking for £3700 which i think is fair, if your seriously interested PM me if you want to know anymore details

I know il probably regret it soon but I fancy a change

Regards Gregg

davey red.r

agreed,shame but if you want a bike,guess your grin is just going to get bigger good luck mate. i would buy it in a flash if i didnt have mine.ps what bike you after?im thinking of selling mine yzf750 sps ohlin shock great bike has been in storage for 4 year.

davey;-)

Bart GTI-R

Thanks for the comments guys and for puttin the link up saddler, Its priced to sell, I wont let it go any cheaper because il just keep it otherwise. Iv been lookin at Aprilia RSV because of the ride height (im 6'3) and GSX-R's but depends really. Still time to think!!

Last edited:

nimhbk

honda sp2 then fella if your a big man
you can't go wrong, all you need is a power commander on it turns it into a great bike.
best sounding bike on the planet as well
And there dirt cheap
wish i could get insured on one, 32 and they want £1600

olliecast

this is such a bargain for someone mate. shame you gotta let it go after all the work you put in.
makes me realise how much i got my panties pulled down when i bought mine!

Bart GTI-R

Well I dont fancy advertising it on E-bay or piston heads because I dont want some idiot buying it who will just thrash it and kill it, so there is a good chance it will still be for sale, I should be able to make the next meet at J10 nr Walsall next month. PM sent Levin

Bart GTI-R

SOLD!!! :( going to miss my R, sold it today, the guy seemed a really nice chap and im sure he's gonna look after it. Good luck to you mate.

karting

thanks mate, was a real blast driving back home. still got your mob number so if i need a hand ill give you a bell. Im starting work on it monday to remove all the rust

saddler

karting said:
thanks mate, was a real blast driving back home. still got your mob number so if i need a hand ill give you a bell. Im starting work on it monday to remove all the rust
You got a nice car there Mr karting. Good luck with it...