MOT Today

Bart GTI-R

Hi all, after being off the road for 4 months got the MOT today, hope it passes, the Idle sits high sometimes but hopefully it will pass as Iv done everything else Lol..

Fingers Crossed

O

Odin

I've got to get mine done next week after about 14 months off the road, I'm dreading it lol, I've changed so much stuff god knows what the examiner is going to think lol.

Good luck with yours I'm sure it will fly through.

Rob

Sam_M

I had mine on Wednesday, but it failed on the numberplate lettering didnt have enough of a gap around the edging, but quickly got that sorted and got my passed certificate about 10mins later, :D. Had an advisory on the rear antiroll bar bushes, but thats ok, I can get that sorted in the summer, probably just uprate those.

Good Luck fella.

gunmetalgtir

Good luck mate! I just got my 106 MOT'd cost me £450!!!! :doh: Then I realised I had to renew my insurance on it and get road tax! :(

Bart GTI-R

well it failed, but only on the front number plate letters which Iv gone and got a new one this afternoon, and the Idle (too high) which Im hopefully going to sort out the weekend so should be sorted for monday ;)

John

gunmetalgtir said:
Good luck mate! I just got my 106 MOT'd cost me £450!!!! :doh: Then I realised I had to renew my insurance on it and get road tax! :(
Cheap run around then :doh:

MarkTurbo

gunmetalgtir said:
Looks like it mate! I didn't buy it as a run around though, it's was my first car and I just can't bring my myself to sell it!! :-d
Get shot of it now after all its only a crappy 106 :doh: Anything french will end up costing you ££££'s ;-)