MOT Stations

gtirx2

I take my R to the mot place at the top of charing hill and they are good fella's, don't seem to mined the exhaust or noise levels or things like that,and are pretty good with the car8) .
They even used to pass my old uno t and that was a rust box,they just used to tell me what needed welding and i would sort it from there and that had no carpet, wires hanging on the inside and a rattle can paint job:lol: .
There is another place in ashford i have behine but they seemed a little revy with the car and i don't like leaveing my car with anyone anyhow, it may just be my paranoia:? .
It all depends on how 'friendly' a place you are looking for?also i am not sure if you have to pay for a re-test know if it fails?you used just to be able to bring it back with in a week or something like that but i am not to sure now?

azboy

im in middlesex teddington m8 if u dont mind a little drive im azboy 25 on mod club pm me there if interested i mot loads of r's here and as for cats no uk sunny gtir or pulsars need a cat full stop yes not the uk 1 either, post code tw11 8hh.

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

if no joy, i can sort one for you, all genuine of course, but wont pull it on silly things, im just across the water.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
azboy said:
im in middlesex teddington m8 if u dont mind a little drive im azboy 25 on mod club pm me there if interested i mot loads of r's here and as for cats no uk sunny gtir or pulsars need a cat full stop yes not the uk 1 either, post code tw11 8hh.

you have PM over on the modders site

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
if no joy, i can sort one for you, all genuine of course, but wont pull it on silly things, im just across the water.
this is vey true, didn't know you did them, your closer as well ;-)

you have PM as well :-D