Most powerfull GTI-R

gunmetalgtir

I know this has been covered before, but it'll be interesting to see if there's any suprizes.

Who currently owns the most powerful Pulsar in the UK?

And what about in the world?

I know there are a few in the UK running big numbers but you don't really hear much about the ones in the rest of the world.

I know there's a crazy one in Thailand and one in Japan, but surely there must be more that I haven't heard about?

davey red.r

steve ferguson has just had his track car rebuilt,he got 539 bhp and 480lbs torque, hes spent 40k+ tho:shock:
so far i think on it
its a beast, certainly the quikest up here in the north east,after mine:lol: :lol:
maybe one of the biggest bhp in england. who knows .im sure someone on here will know of a one
with more power.

davey

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Until The Bear goes down the strip, Jason Gant is pulling the highest terminals I've seen. I think it was 135mph on the video put up a few months back.

The Bear is the highest proven power at the moment, just a shame he hasn't run it yet as far as I know.

warringtonjack

Ah, but surely Mr Gant would come under the thread "Quickest GTiR". Getting reliable big power is a skill in itself. A lighter, less powerful R, with a better driver, may well post a quicker 1/4 mile time. So, imho, the above question of "Most Powerful GTiR" remains a valid one. :D :thumbsup: