More "R" Footage Motorway Fun

S

smcnairn

Good vid whos in the other R? Old school civic looking well. I see the porsche owner knows the score! move over! :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Yep deffo a good video lee, my mate at work was like wow whats the bump on the front of the car-has he had a crash? I couldnt stop laughing at her..whata numpty! :roll: :lol:

SickBoy

The other "R" is Justin666's nice it is to .. just suffers from a granny driver :lol: :lol:

The guy in the porche floored it then as we were well faster sensibly moved out of the way 8)

Lee

SickBoy

Ill let justin give you the low down when he comes on cos he knows the guy better

But it is totally stripped out and i mean totally its got 2.0 v-tech mega thingy and it can stay with a 1 bar "R" no problem at all :lol: :lol:

very very loud and scary

Lee

J

justin666

Bloody granny driver indeed.!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 bar vs 1.3 is never gonna be a contest on the motorway altho I did try and even resorted to 1.2 bar for a bit and still got my bottom well and truely spanked :lol: :lol: That issue will be addressed very soon anyway :wink: :wink:

The Civic.. Its a complete mental case of a car. There is nothing in side it bar two front seat, a stearing wheel and an accelerator.!!!!!! Runs a heavily modded B20 2ltr VTEC lump currently producing around 210bhp. When the thing hits VTEC its like the world has just gone into reverse :shock: :shock: !!!!!! It will destroy a 1 to 1.1bar R without any trouble at all and its easily one of the scariest and loudest cars I have ever been in 8) 8) 8) He has some new forged pistons, new head, and a whackin great GT30 Turbo going on there very soon and at 10 psi it should be doing about 400bhp at the wheels.!! :twisted: :twisted: I mite not get in the car then tho :shock: :lol: :lol:

Im gonna go watch the video now :lol: :lol:

J.

gtir bean

those civics with even the b16 are pretty rapid with a few simple mods.pretty easy to get 180bhp from a n/a 1.6.

J

justin666

Tiz a good video Mr Smoothe :D 8) 8)

One more thing, "Thats fackin Criminal.." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I apologise for my mate Dave aswell on sunday who was trying to get you to say stuff in ya cocky accent... :lol: :lol: V Funny tho :lol: :lol:

J..

A

andy gtir

another gd vid m8, lovin these little teasers !!!! just hopein you will be doin 1 of nxt weeks meet at donnington !!!!! hopefully be alot bigger this time !!!!!!!!!

Mark_GTiR

top vid fella - your standard boost gauge ain't up to much good though is it?! Not that they're much good anyway.

Mark

Mark_GTiR

Pete said:
mark have u been drinking again :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I might be getting myself a bit of a reputation on here... can't see why.....

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Is it wrong to say that's only from Saturday... oh that pint on the side is tonight's?

Mark