Mongoose 5" tailpipe

O

Odin

Sunny Jim said:
Wanted: Mongoose 5" tailpipe, cash waiting.

Please call 07720 889044.

Cheers,

Rich

I think we will have to re name you chav boy Jim :doh: Or maybe just loser ;-) .

Rob

johnsy

mine came with one .......always thought they were chav no matter wot motor they were on. thensome one pointed out that the pulsar is one of the chav'est cars on the road . i had to agree !

so i guess were all full blown CHAV'S get used to it !!!!

O

Odin

johnsy said:
mine came with one .......always thought they were chav no matter wot motor they were on. thensome one pointed out that the pulsar is one of the chav'est cars on the road . i had to agree !

so i guess were all full blown CHAV'S get used to it !!!!

They're only chav once you start bolting cheap tacky sh1t to them :doh: , I suppose the fact that a spotty kid with a backwards facing chav cap is doing the driving isn't a good start :shock: :roll: .

Mine isn't chav at all, Well apart from the tints which will be going in the bin soon enough ;-) , And 3.5" is the limit for a tasteful exhaust tail pipe in my opinion.

5" tail pipes/screamer pipes and wide boy dump valves aren't a good start either :doh: :cry: .

Rob

johnsy

i agree but with the cheese grater and ironing board why fight it!

if it looks like its crashed into a halfords window its chav,

rayman75

johnsy said:

exactly they come with all the max power stuff as std, so they all look chav, the same could be said about the EVO 5&6, mine also came with the 5" chav horn and i have a 3.5" to go on.

O

Odin

johnsy said:

They are no more chav than the spoilers and vents on any EVO or Scoobie, If you start thinking positively about the Pulsars roots in rallying then it isn't chav ;-) .

You've let yourself be beaten down by the opinions of the so called superior more modern car owners :roll: , Be loud and proud and the car seems to make sense :-D .

Also if you dress and speak like a chav then you only have yourselves to blame, And driving like a tw@t through the country's town centers doesn't help the cause much either :der: .

Rob

marcymarc

johnsy said:

Im sorry, we'll have non of the lip after only 2 months membership, we'll decide whats chav or not sonny :lol:

johnsy

stop fighting it !
2 months of member ship or not
pulsar's are chav
subaru's are chav
and the undisputed heavy weight champ of chav, the mitsubishi evo

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I'v wanted a Pulsar for years and am very happy with mine. But the some of the other drivers don't help the image of the car

O

Odin

kenan said:
But the some of the other drivers don't help the image of the car

That's my point really, Those younger members amongst us might want to think about the way they look and behave when behind the wheel, The car only has a bad name because of the totally inconsiderate minority that seem to be attracted to the Pulsar these days :doh: .

It's not big or clever to go steaming through your local town centre roads with your noisy 5" chav tail pipe and banging tunes deafening the locals :der: .

I've just fitted a new quieter exhaust system that even my wife likes :shock: , She said it now sounds like a normal car :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , She still hates the clutch though :oops: .

At the end of the day having a bad attitude towards your neighbours and the police does no one any favors, My brother has a shocking attitude towards the police :der: , These guys for the most part are just doing their jobs and arguing with stroppy car owners who have been caught out speeding or what ever isn't the most fun part of their day I'm sure.

Best thing to do is try and keep as low a profile as possible ;-) .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

end of the day i have to agree with johnsy, im an ol git like a few others on here and i feel embarrassed driving the thing on the road:oops:people look at me and think 'you silly ol cnut, you should know better at your age':lol: and the funny thing is that they are correct!

people associate hothatches with chav boyracers 'always have done and always will' the gtir is a hothatch of the highest order and all hot hatches are driven by chavs, especially now there fairlly cheap to buy they have been bought in line with scooby's (every spotty 18 year olds dream car)

i do however think the evo isnt quite in that bracket yet, as its still a little too expensive for your everyday chav to buy, i would be happier driving an evo on the road as opposed to a hothatch, as i could turn round and say 'well its a fast four door family saloon'

but lets face it, all of us muppets on here young or old are show offs in one way or other! whether it be through wanting kids at the local mc'd to look at your car, or those that are proud of there gleaming polished cars that like to show there mates what a lovely mint car they own, those that brag about what bhp figures there running and times on dragstrip or those like myself and others that enjoy trackdays and racing!
we all are craving attention in one form or other that you cant deny, or we would all be driving round in diesel motors like any other normal bloke or family man.
so i guess to sum it up 'we are all chavs in one form or other':lol: :lol:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Can't argue with you there. You see them get pulled over for driving like c0cks and they then proceed to insult the officer saying they are being victimised and then wonder why they get points. I'd ban half the people given a chance. I live in Chav cantral for Devon and near the seafront where they drive up and down all night. The road outside my flat is a 30 and at least once a night somone will go past at 80 odd. You hear them going through the gears upto 4th :censored:

It's funny cos these chavs seem to have lots of money these days. I got my 33 GTR 4 years ago and it used to be a unique car in the area. Now everyone and his dog has a GTST with lambo doors etc and everyone knows someone with 700+hp :roll: Sold mine just in time I think

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I look younger than I am which makes things worse as people think I want to "race" or whatever it is that revving their engines at me means? I also think someone told them that the world ends at the derestricted sign as they never leave the 30MPH zones?

O

Odin

I would just say that we are just fast car enthusiasts that like to have a car a little different from the norm ;-) , Well that is what I like to think of myself and the other older members anyway 8) :-D .

Anybody under 25 who owns one is defiantly a bl00dy chav or as they say up here a ned :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob