mobile mechanic!

Daza

Hi all have a problem with my clutch and i have done all the searches but i am not a mechanic so i find it hard to understand what to look for but I was wondering if there was still a mechanic that travels about fixing just gtirs! I remember olly used to but i'm not sure if he still does this as his forum is not there any more.
I live in the Portsmouth area if anyone knows of a mobile mechanic who knows his 'Rs' I would be much appreciated for a contact.

Regards Darren

P

pulsarboby

im a mobile mechanic, but tbh its not worth my while or yours coming to pompey to do it!
you will be far better taking it to a local garage to get repaired.
there nothing special, and any half decent garage should be able to sort it out for you.

KF79GTIR

Give Mr Clutch a ring on monday morning one of the blokes there has done a few in his time. :thumbsup:
Where abouts in pompy are you fella?

Last edited:

Daza

cheers for the feedback lads the pulsar is non driveable at the moment,i cant even select a gear and there is no pressure on the clutch pedal, but i have new clutch and box but i thought to save me getting it towed to a useless garage i thought it might be an easy driveway job as i dont really trust or know of a half decent garage round here. By the way im not in Portsmouth exactly i live in Gosport/Fareham!! Does olly or mike live local ish as I might be a bit too out of the way for them!

Cheers Darren

P

pulsarboby

if theres no pressure, then check the fluid in the master cylinder, you will probably find that there isnt any, and clutch slave cylinder is leaking, which is a 5 minute job to fix!

oldaneal

there are rebuild kits for master and slave cylinders availible from nissan the only other thing to check is the rubber pipe near the slave that connects it they do perish with age would recommend getting a braided one made locally if so but originals are avalible from nissan

Daza

sorry lads had problems with my net couldnt reply, But problem is sorted now and it was the pipe coming off the slave cylinder! Got one from nissan for a price of £33!!!!! Anyways problem could have been a lot worse i suppose.

thanks again

daz