Mirror

vpulsar

Hi anybody got a gtir wing mirror kicking about they don't want ?, I want to strip one down so I can look at fitting heater elements to it, I'm bored waiting for my new car to arrive so need a little project lol.

Rob

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I don't got one, but please document the process; I'm tempted to have a bash myself, and I'd love to know how you get on with it.

vpulsar

I don't got one, but please document the process; I'm tempted to have a bash myself, and I'd love to know how you get on with it.

OK matey will do.

Got to be a better option than paying the stupid prices the people selling genuine ones want for them, I offered someone a £100 the other day and it wasn't enough to buy them, So sod that I'm sure I can do it myself for less than £50.

Rob

sohail_gtir

OK matey will do.

Got to be a better option than paying the stupid prices the people selling genuine ones want for them, I offered someone a £100 the other day and it wasn't enough to buy them, So sod that I'm sure I can do it myself for less than £50.

Rob

I told you they were sold mate and they went far cheaper then £100, it was too little too late matey