Mint R wanted

marcymarc

Hi , im on a mission for another R

What you got? must be in very very good condition, will consider black or ivory.

No 400bhp beasts please , just a good old fasioned pulsar :thumbsup:

stu-gtir

Hi mate i have a black Mreg R for sale. it has 80,000 on the clock and has a few minor mods inc Full ss exhaust, HKS filtera and 16" Compomotive Alloys, car is in a1 condition apart from noisy clutch release bearing.

Stu:-D

marcymarc

hi , the one i was ment to be looking at has fell through , as the seller has just sent me a text saying the speedo doesnt work :lol:

stu-gtir

Im back at home this weekend so i'll get some pics for you mate, need to sell i soon as the missus is going mad about space on the drive.

stu.

marcymarc

stu-gtir said:
Im back at home this weekend so i'll get some pics for you mate, need to sell i soon as the missus is going mad about space on the drive.

stu.

Sounds good mate :thumbsup:

stu-gtir

marcymarc said:
hi , the one i was ment to be looking at has fell through , as the seller has just sent me a text saying the speedo doesnt work :lol:
looks like it could have done 5000000 miles then.

stu

D

DFEVO1

uk sunny gtir

i have a genuine uk sunny gtir, black, 880000, full history, lady owner , un-modified.
the car is on ebay at the moment, go to ebay and type nissan sunny gtir,
or item number 250115550032. this is probably the best example of a gtir, and is going a bit cheaper than it should be going for as need quick sale for deposit on mortgage.
thanx.
you can contact me via direct email....
dfevo@aol.com