Mines ECU

I

IrishR

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a used mines ecu for my GTi-R. Is it safe to just plug and play or will i need to bring it to someone who can map it?

Cheers,
Patrick

J

jiw

I dont think any tuners have the unlocking codes for the rom chip, your best bet would be to take your car to a tuner for them to fit the ecu and check the fuelling etc to see how it runs, also be careful, the rev limiter has been programmed in wrong on some units and instead of it being at 8,000 rpm it is set at 80,000rpm, not that you will ever reach it :lol:

mattygti-r

called mines Japan the other week to check out an Ecu , wont say what they said but was along the lines of "go away" :lol:

:lol:

just plug and play the ECU , no one will retune it here apart from one tuner, whos name escapes me a the moment, but will find out

they arnt cheap to tune thou

Keira

mattygti-r said:
called mines Japan the other week to check out an Ecu , wont say what they said but was along the lines of "go away" :lol:
they must feel the same as everyone on here about you then :roll: :lol: :lol:

J

jiw

Matty you must be known worldwide, how do you handle your fame :lol:

J

jiw

I know, me and dan are gonna hunt you and gag you up with the dodgy engine mount you sold him :lol:

Unless that is your tied up in the closet wearing your full gimp mask and outfit :lol:

mattygti-r

jiw said:
I know, me and dan are gonna hunt you and gag you up with the dodgy engine mount you sold him :lol:

Unless that is your tied up in the closet wearing your full gimp mask and outfit :lol:
i supplied a set of engine mounts (2 of which were for the left engine side) this was 8months ago at least, at the time i didnt know (all were brand new engine mounts) even he didnt know, until about 2 weeks ago

i said i would replace it, and asked him to get a quote on a new one here in the UK

said that i would pay for it, and his still not got back to me

what more you want me to do ?

J

jiw

He tells me you said you would only pay halfs for the parts, 8 months ago or 8 hours ago you still sold dodgy parts end of :wink:

mattygti-r

jiw said:
He tells me you said you would only pay halfs for the parts, 8 months ago or 8 hours ago you still sold dodgy parts end of :wink:
i orignally said yeah id go halfs, then i said i would pay for the whole mount which would be around £55 for the Nismo mount

find one and i will pay for it

end of the day i said i would replace it and i will do

i wont be on here for the foreseeable future, so if he wants to get it sorted , find one asap and i will sort it out

J

jiw

Sorry to be such a pain, as you are leaving i thought it would be best to tell you now, i am gay and i fancy the ass off you, i like the butter wouldnt melt look and those droopy eyes you have, damn they are so hot, i have you a little outfit, it is hanging on the wall in my room as i type this message, it has chains and is made of real italian leather, it even has a lead, please matty, will you be my bitch

Keira

jiw said:
will you be my nasty lady
if matty wont i will :shock: :lol:

i think matty is probably more of a little pre-pubescent girl than a real biatch :shock: :lol: :lol:

J

jiw

kieron said:
jiw said:
will you be my nasty lady
if matty wont i will :shock: :lol:

i think matty is probably more of a little pre-pubescent girl than a real biatch :shock: :lol: :lol:
Only if we can use the Gel again, can we have a swear filter too :p then you will be like my own real nasty little lady :lol:

Dan_GTiR

I'll hunt the mother fucker down and fuck him while he wears that fucking gimp outfit if he don't sort out the situation.

You pay for goods and you expect them to be right, far enough it's been a while since I ordered them, but I expected them to be right, not to be sent 2 of the drivers side mount.

This has just made me sooo annoyed, How hard could it be to get a set of engine mounts rights.

mattygti-r

i said i would replace it what more do you want?

2 ways,

a) i will get the engine mount from japan

b) you can source one here from SRB or Innovative performance etc, and i will pay for it

let me know what you want to do