Maybe returning To a GTiR

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It just annoys me that is says it's Ivory when it's clearly white... makes me wonder what other "mistakes" might have been made in the listing.

chrisniss91

Well i sold the evo and its gone to france now, my only worries about buying another R is who fixes them ie engine builds/gearboxes etc, i cant do any of it and i used to go to hiteq, now there gone who else down south preferably??

chrisniss91

pulsar boby is always to hand fella , he actually a nice chap too and very very patient:thumbsup:

Good and he's not too far. Ive found a car im very interested in but the guy hasnt emailed me back, its not white but if i wait for a white one i could be waiting a long time, i also like the hiteq built one thats forsale on here.

Tyremonkey

If your down watford, Ed is your man i use the a bloke called Shaun by me he's the mustard!. Stu's brother dont hink he's on here.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Yes he is... Pulsar Stu is everywhere (Shaun is on here too); they don't tend to come on often what with their links to the other site.

Tyremonkey

He's a busy man never really posts on anywhere, but would not take mine anywhere else in if it means waiting! Sure you will find one, will be happy to cut you a deal, would love to keep it in the club! Bit peed of that became a fully paid up member and know iv got to sell it!

chrisniss91

Just got back from looking at one, All i wish is the advert was as good as the car... the search continue's, looks like it will be a long wait for a non rusty R.

chrisniss91

I dont mind one thats had the arches sorted, but i no me and if i bought one with rusty arches id have to get it done costing me god know's how much, to do the proper job.

P

pulsarboby

Just got back from looking at one, All i wish is the advert was as good as the car... the search continue's, looks like it will be a long wait for a non rusty R.

i did send you a message with regard to the car you looked at that you wanted info on but your inbox is full matey

I have a buyer for mine now it seems..... mine is completely rust free and low milleage. I told the guy i was after 2500 for it but im wishing now i asked for more :(
Be so sad to see it go if he does buy it; but i just cant afford it anymore.