May be selling or breaking my car.

red reading

Right due to getting fed up with being messed around with pushing this car any further i may be selling or breaking my car here is the spec list and prices of the parts as new:-

a seperate thred wil be done with parts prices wanted, the car will not be stripped till it is all sold.

syvecs s6gp with full knock control,
Will come with 3 and 4 bar map sensor, iat sensor ,boost solinoid and the distributor to allow you to not need a seperate crank trigger

£2500

Owen developments turbo which is basically a fully specced bronze bearing caged, stainless heat shield modified billet wheel turbo capable of 600+bhp and to run 3 bar boost

£1700

fully built engine with cams,head work basically everything to run 600 and beyond

£4500

gearbox this has ppg final drive, par straight cut 1-4th ,quaiffe 5th, billet steel selector fork's, nismo 1.5 way centre diff,cryo'd casings and billet case brace

£14,000

nismo front diff 1.5 way

£550

Nismo rear 1.5 way

£550

multi plate super clutch with fly wheel etc

£1500

fuel system inc bosch pumps,swirl pot's, sard fpr, and a relays + bracpan sealed box and aeroquip lines and fittings

£1000

corbaeu kevlar seats

£1000

harnesses

£400

enkei rps 01 nismo 8 x 16 wheels and 215,40/16 toyo t1r tyres

£1000

brembo calipers and front discs on ali bells 308mm

£500

hi spec big rear disc and caliper brackets

£300

shell with nylon bushes from front to back

£1000

cage with harness and door bars in white by safety devices

£600

stainless 3" exhaust with 3 silencers and v band fittings

£400

bc adjustables

£500

hks intercooler

£200

kevlar mint bonnet

£500

carbon door cards

£400

oil cooler kit

£200

and there is so much more.... like nismo 1.5 way centre diff, spare gearbox parts, spare block,crank pistons,tomei rods.......the list is huge.

So how much interest is there.

Or does someone want the whole car with spares for £25,000

Last edited:

pulsarmoley

Cant believe im reading this, was looking forward to seeing how much further you could push this car...

I would be interested in the carbon doorcards if you do go ahead and break it.

STU666V

You get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Go and have a fag and have a re-think! :) GLWTS

bensmith907

Where are you going to go from a GTi-R then danny? Or are you going to focus your attention towards Anikia?

red reading

500bhp and 435lb ft torque at 1.6-1.7bar on shell optimax, and approx 10.5 sec 1/4 mile. top speed about 185mph. it beats superbike's den.

With new ignition and race fuel with the boost upped it should crack 600 which will be done in the next week.

have all dyno fig's in a folder it made 464 at 1.5 bar. the billet turbo will only really wake up at 30psi/2bar and above.

Mad

Don't do it Dan, you will only regret it. There is far too much time, effort and money spent on it.