Mapable ecu required

Superduck

Yeah ed done a couple of my evos before. He is just so far away......Ill be giving it to Scott aka Warpspeed to sort 1st then between us we will find someone up here to map it. A friend of a friend has a rolling road in stirling think its Hypertec or something like that been told he can work with most ecu's so that might be a shout. I just want a safe 330-350 bhp as the wee thing is just so good on the track the way it is. The trackday on sunday everyone was asking what had been done to it as it just passed most things in my group, even 430 bhp evo 4, he could of been lying or crap driver but the spec of his car and look of it did seem to be around that figure.

Fusion Ed

Nistune map from me is £250+ dyno (£80)

If its a remap then its 175+ Dyno but only if it was originally mapped by me. If it was done by someone else then 9/10 it will be wrong, and so I'll start fresh.

Nistune fully fitted and mapped from me inc dyno is £580.

For other OEM ECU remaps that are not real time (i.e. use chips) then the price is £250 +dyno regardless as they are fiddly and take longer.

Now these are my prices with the overheads of a workshop. If any mobile muppets out there are charging even more then they are having your pants down.

Last edited:

Fusion Ed

Yup......thought it sounded a little high...!
Very high. Total rip off. I'd love to know how anyone can justify higher, cause if I could my prices would go up. I can assure you now I bet they don't do half the checks I do before it goes on the dyno for the first time. p.s. birmingham isn't that far.

Very high. Total rip off. I'd love to know how anyone can justify higher, cause if I could my prices would go up. I can assure you now I bet they don't do half the checks I do before it goes on the dyno for the first time. p.s. birmingham isn't that far.
Dropped you a PM

red reading

Let ed set up and map the car, you won't loose. He does mine both of which are a long way from standard and get a lot of abuse and have had no issues from mapping.

Let ed set up and map the car, you won't loose. He does mine both of which are a long way from standard and get a lot of abuse and have had no issues from mapping.
Yes, I've been chatting to Ed and I will take it down to him after Greg (on my doorstep) has had a look at it to see if its worth splashing out on. Thanks for the help guys

Deffo Nistune from Ed. Ive been running one for over 2 years with no problems. And very easy software to work aswell. Install a wideband and you can map tge car yourself if you know what your doing.

Deffo Nistune from Ed. Ive been running one for over 2 years with no problems. And very easy software to work aswell. Install a wideband and you can map tge car yourself if you know what your doing.
Sounds like its the right way forward, both Nistune and Ed....I'll leave the mapping magical trickery to the experts I think, uploading pictures onto fleabay is about my limits

Fusion Ed

yep thats right. I get a load of work that comes down the M40. So it cant be that bad or people wouldn't do it :)