Magazine featured R....£1750!!!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Odin said:
Maybe we should set a hall of shame for you lightweight ladyboys :roll: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
I have the power to make this happen! Its a tempting idea! You just make sure you don't end up in there aswell mate! :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
I have the power to make this happen! Its a tempting idea! You just make sure you don't end up in there aswell mate! :lol:

Rishi
No chance of me selling mine :thumbsup: , I'm made of sterner stuff ;-) .

Rob

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Odin said:
Yeah and you're king of all the loser's :doh: :der: , Who the f*ck spends a 100k on a heep of cr@p pulsar to then try and sell it for scrap money :? :der: .

Maybe we should set a hall of shame for you lightweight ladyboys :roll: :lol: :lol: .
My son and i have gone without all the nice holidays and houses etc because of all the daft mistakes i've made over this ****ing car :evil:

Maybe it's just time to say,enough is enough.I'm on over 40k a year and i still don't have a pot to pi$$ in,because of this ****in car.I've even remortgaged a house to raise money for bits and rebuilds etc FFS :der: :der:

Just count yourself lucky that you havn't wasted the money and made the mistakes that some of us have :doh:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
My son and i have gone without all the nice holidays and houses etc because of all the daft mistakes i've made over this ****ing car :evil:

Who needs holidays :? :? :doh: , And you could sell the lad to the white slave trade for a few extra modding shillings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

But I do understand how you feel, I feel the same way sometimes :oops: , But their is light at the end of the tunnel for both of us now 8) :thumbsup:.

And once you back up and running it shouldn't really cost that much more should it ;-) , Famous last words :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Keira

oap-r said:
Maybe it's just time to say,enough is enough.I'm on over 40k a year and i still don't have a pot to pi$$ in,because of this ****in car.I've even remortgaged a house to raise money for bits and rebuilds etc FFS :der: :der:
i'll come and take it off you for feck all if it'll make you feel any better :lol:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
diesel weasel said:
i'll come and take it off you for feck all if it'll make you feel any better :lol:
Think you've had more than your fair share of luck recently you shitehawk :lol:

Keira

if you wont let me have it, at least let me and the other guys that think so much of you help you out..

im sure i mentioned it before, but with your earlier uncharachteristic wavering of dedication i feel its time to finally launch 'BRUCE AID'

O

Odin

Kieron you never fail to come up with the goods in a moment of crises :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I have a few spare parts I could donate :thumbsup: .

Rob

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Kieron,you are a twisted,sick fooker :lol: :lol:

Probably why i have so much time for your little quips :kiss:

deank93

Blimey....i've not had a look at my sale thread for a few days and suddenly its on page 4.....shame it wasn't about anyone buying my car.....bloody freeloaders!

Keira

nobody wants that heap of two tone turd so be thankful we've brought some life to your thread...:lol: