M 1994 Black Pulsar GTI-R

kenan

South West Regional Rep
M 1994 Black Pulsar GTI-R

I’ve owned this car for a little over 4 years and sell due to lack of use. Have driven the car less than 2500 miles in the last year. Car has been well looked after and has had oil, filter and plugs done less than 700 miles ago. Clocks are showing 123,848 and were converted to miles at about 116,000 which I calculate to be about 80,00 miles. Car has been garaged while I have had it and only driven at weekends. Has 6 months tax and MOT till 16th April 2011. Below is the car spec:

Clifford concept 600 cat 1 alarm
KYB adjustable shocks with lower springs
Rota slipstreams 15 alloys with Toyo T1-R tyres
Scorpion exhaust with large back box and silenced de-cat. Very quiet for an R
Walbro uprate fuel pump
Willwood 4 pot front brakes with 285 disks and braided lines
ACT Paddle clutch
K&N air filter
Greedy Profec B II boost controller
Whiteline anti-roll bars front and rear with whiteline bushes
Sheepdog style BOV
Brake master cylinder support bracket
Uprates intercooler and front radiatior hoses
HID Lights
Recaro front seats
NISMO steering wheel
Pioneer headset, kenwood AMP and 6*9’s in parcel shelf
Parrot Bluetooth – front speakers only
Clear indicators all round
Comes with spare wheel and cover, not pictured.

Bad points
Rust on both arches, pictures in album.
A dent of the drivers rear quarter, pictured in album
Air con is present but was dis-charged when clutch was fitted and has not been re-filled.

Car is in Devon and looking for 3k
Contact me here of by email : me@kenan.org.uk
Picture album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v430/kenan_hill/GTI-R Sale Pics/

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Already had someone on the phone eairler saying that the Tax would be £400 because it's a 4*4 :doh:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Already had someone on the phone eairler saying that the Tax would be £400 because it's a 4*4 :doh:
Let me guess; although you have the V11c, they refused to believe that you knew the correct price?

red reading

Nah mate, running/maintenance costs are not included, I mean actually buying a car.

So you'd buy a £1500 shitter and wonder why it fall's apart instead? Buy a good one of these car's and it will be your friend,Buy a cheap shitty one and it will be your worst enemy!

kenan

South West Regional Rep
So you'd buy a £1500 shitter and wonder why it fall's apart instead? Buy a good one of these car's and it will be your friend,Buy a cheap shitty one and it will be your worst enemy!
I could recommend the above car :lol:

whytie

Anyone who doesnt want so spend 3k on one should not buy one. People sell these cars to cheap, so people buy them rag the feck out them, break them and cant afford to fix them.