looks like I might be coming back lol

splmum

Case in point, wouldn't it be great if more people replied to posts rather than just read, 80+ registered members have read this thread and only half a dozen choose to have any input........
As one of the 80+ readers, I stand sort of chastised, NOT, and it's not because I'm 12,000 miles away BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha !

But you are right and following up on Dan's point "...we have some bloody clever people on here, it just needs for those to comment a bit more so we will all benefit from there wisdom and knowledge."

Also, welcome back Rob, though I suspect you never truly left, just a short sojourn in the background.

vpulsar

Also, welcome back Rob, though I suspect you never truly left, just a short sojourn in the background.

Thanks mate I've gone all dewy eyed lol, It's funny how these little cars get under your skin I think I only really got rid of my last one because the biatch I was married to kept moaning about it, But now I'm on my own and a lot happier for it I'll buy what ever I bloody like lol, Actually I have a new woman and she loves old cars and even helped my fix my old Saab the other day.

vpulsar

Case in point, wouldn't it be great if more people replied to posts rather than just read, 80+ registered members have read this thread and only half a dozen choose to have any input........

Don't worry mate I'm used to being ignored lol

sparkie

Welcome back Rob missed your to the point humour lol. Im on my 2nd gtir know what you mean about something special about pulsars, even despite their short comings, think keeping car to sensible mods is best. But even so still don't use mine enough as its a 2nd car, Marko.

vpulsar

Welcome back Rob missed your to the point humour lol. Im on my 2nd gtir know what you mean about something special about pulsars, even despite their short comings, think keeping car to sensible mods is best. But even so still don't use mine enough as its a 2nd car, Marko.

Thanks mate, I'm intending to keep it very sensible indeed and it will be used as my only car for the time being, Once I sell the house and find somewhere new to live I might get myself a diesel as well but I think keeping them as second cars isn't really the best option they need using to keep them healthy in my humble opinion.

Rob

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
A nice respectful, clean and tidy daily driver....

...I quite like the sound of that :thumb:

sparkie

Agreed, I aim to use mine at least once or twice a week just not as sensible as the evo9 wagon family car lol. But not using them at all seems a waste to me.

vpulsar

Agreed. - When you leave them sitting, that's when things go wrong; brakes seize, batteries go flat, seals dry-out.

And just think about all the fun you'd miss out on by not using it.

My new Pulsar is now all sorted and will be arriving in Scotland in about 4 months hopefully sooner.

Rob

zia

Welcome back rob,knew all along you'd be back :p

Wonder if caleb and kev have still have got thiers or perhaps are thinking about coming back???

Zia

vpulsar

Well I'm definitely on my way back now guys my new pulsar will be ready for me in a few months hopefully, Once I get it I will post up some photo's and spec details for your wonderment lol

Mods can I have my old name back please (vpulsar)

Rob