Looks as though i may have to break my r

sideways!ftw!

well guys had my r for sale not really getting any notable interest just the wishers and dreamers wanting it for peanuts

so thinking it might be time to rip her apart i really dont want to go down that road but need the cash to buy an auto

sideways!ftw!

needing the cash now really as driving a manual is playing havoc with my leg
and i haven't driven the r in 2 weeks as i just cant

red reading

Even if you break it now you'll be lucky to sell the parts over christmas, Even the breaker's go quiet this time of the year and there are alot of parts you will struggle to move at all. Bob and martin and a few others now sell complete cars for a good reason,in that there is demand for good whole cars and most of the shitter's have been disposed off.

It's just the time of the year (11 days to chrimbo) and the last thing people think of is buying a car!

sideways!ftw!

thats true just fed up with the dreamers thinkin they will get a car thats got 60k on it and only been here a year for shitter money

red reading

You'll get plenty of those wankers no matter what you own,is the car for sale on piston heads? and on this site? The right person will turn up............it's just time!

You have only own'd it for 10 minutes anyway?

williams

i hate adverts that have £1, i dont even bother looking at them. when selling a car display all correct information as clearly as you can. may be why your not getting as much interest.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
it does have a price now, i saw it advertised at £1 as well. this is a good clean and near standard car, breaking it would be a sin. there is more folks than ever looking for standard gtir's, be patient and it will sell no probs

P

pulsarboby

as just said youll be wasting your time pulling the car apart with the mods you have its not worth doing, youll be left with shed loads of parts that arent worth peanuts.

ive got one up on p/h too for sale but tbh youll struggle to sell any car this time of year unless its ridiculously cheap but youll sell the car a damnsite quicker than you will any parts for it ; )

sideways!ftw!

cheers lads im gutted i have to sell it but need an auto for a good 9months at least

still the festive season is nearly here which means i wont need to drive as the wife can do the driving

M

markwashington

mate as Bob said, this is a really bad time of year to sell any car's period, if you wait on it for a couple of months i'm sure you'll have no problem selling it for what you want, or you might even find you no longer need to sell it. I'm seriously thinking of buying a standard car next year to use as my daily driver while my other car is broken, but that depends on me selling my current car. I really feel like there's a change in mood towards the R and an unmolested standard car running standard boost will definatly go up in price through 2011.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
prices on standard R's will rise next year im sure of it, anyone looking for a good clean standard car would happily pay £3500 and up - at least i would

Braveheart

theres loads of cheap autos about mate, just get a cheap runabout to see you through.
As stated.... park it up and buy something that suits your need. Flog the R later when the guys are disapointed with there crimbo presents and want to treat themselves!

grim_d

FYI that auto accord I mentioned on your other thread cost me £450, 6 months tax, full year mot.

Get yourself on gumtree, loads of bargain bangers on there.

whytie

Seen your add and personaly id say car is worth more the 2800. With the spec the car has there is nothing on the car worth any money.