Looking for High Spec / High Power GTI-R

N

Narko

Hello Guys ...

I’m looking for a high spec / high power GTI-R that have to be well maintain and don't look like crap :wink:
It would be best if it was black or white or another 3part non stock colour.

Is there anyone here that know someone or can link to someone who is willing to sell there car.

The thing is that I have to options. The first is to buy a high power GTI-R with good potential and then tune some more on it.

The other one is to buy a total stock one and then self tuned it up but as everybody knows that it’s the most expensive way... But then you know the things that are being made just as you want it.

S

Shanukes

We both in the same boat mate, just waiting for one to pop up for sale on here :lol:

SickBoy

genuine 240 bhp with mods listed - none of that im running 300bhp on standard items etc bvll log that some sellers say....
:shock: Just for interest i run 350 bhp on standard items and my m8 runs 380 bhp every day car as well so you dont need a 5K engine rebuild to get good power just proper fueling 8)

Lee

Fire & skill

Vintage member
SickBoy said:
genuine 240 bhp with mods listed - none of that im running 300bhp on standard items etc bvll log that some sellers say....
:shock: Just for interest i run 350 bhp on standard items and my m8 runs 380 bhp every day car as well so you dont need a 5K engine rebuild to get good power just proper fueling 8)

Lee
exactly :wink: the sr20 will easy do 350bhp on std internals. the AWD pulsar is over 500bhp on std internals

c20ona

Seen a Pulsar on that link John sent with over 165k on the clock !. What's the highest mileage noted on one of these cars anyway ?.

Kenny

B

beastgtir

SickBoy said:

Lee
i meant as in ebayers quoting that their car is 300bhp with proven rolling road slips - they just say over 300bhp - only mod is boost is turned up - wouldnt an uprated parts such as water pump n fuel pump etc be needed - seems silly just to turn the boost up without complementing it with a few mods

paz

c20ona said:
Seen a Pulsar on that link John sent with over 165k on the clock !. What's the highest mileage noted on one of these cars anyway ?.

Kenny
Not sure, I think Sweeny has one with 150ish K if he ended up buying the one I'm thinking of, but as we all know - mileage means naff all on these cars anyway :lol:

Paz