Looking for a new pulsar

paz

Hi All,

The time is right for me to return to pulsarville! :)

I've seen a car that I like, but in the absense of the owner getting back to me yet, I'm interested in knowing what else is out there.

I'm looking for a few choice upgrades on the car - clutch, brakes, suspension, exhaust, filter etc, the usual stuff really. Forged rebuild is a possibility based on current prices at the moment. Not too concerned about mileage as long as the car is sound, we all know what happens to these cars over the years. Colour doesn't overly bother me either.

I'm based in Bolton in the North West of England, and have a budget of around 3.5k for the right car.

Cheers

Paz

P

pulsarboby

il have one in the next month which will be finished!
its the rare black colour and will be £2800 with uprated clutch, exhaust, filter and a few other mods.
will be motd, taxed and come with a full service.

will also have a highly modded one in with full forge rebuild, motec etc but will be a lot dearer, (ex show car)

warringtonjack

paz said:
Hi All,

Forged rebuild is a possibility

and have a budget of around 3.5k for the right car.
I know your northern but even so, imho thats expecting a little too much for your money!! :lol:

On a slightly more serious note, if a car was advertised at 3.5k with a forged lump, I'd expect something to be wrong elsewhere on the car.

paz

:lol: I've been looking over the last 6 or so months, and have seen a couple go for that money. Bad news for the pulsar market at the mo, good news for me ;)

SunOnGTiR

paz said:
Hi All,

The time is right for me to return to pulsarville! :)

I've seen a car that I like, but in the absense of the owner getting back to me yet, I'm interested in knowing what else is out there.

Cheers

Paz
Am you talking about me???
I'm very sorry mate.A few days in Essex with my GF.I only realised I left the phone at home halfway up the M3:oops: :oops: :oops: old age for you:lol: :lol: :lol:
PM'd Talk to you soon.Thursday is fine for me if it's fine for you;-)