List of parts needed for restoration

Please see list below, if anyone can help, drop me an email or txt / call on...
david_1255_uk@hotmail.com or 07921 081951.
I live in north kent, post code ME8 9ED, can travel to collect or meet somewhere

Looking for good condition items but I know in some situations, this is a lot to ask :)

+ Factory supplied spare wheel(space saver)

+ Factory supplied tool kit

+ Factory supplied official mats / carpet (I + know these are rare!)

+ Factory supplied umbrella

+ Factory supplied flare & holder

+ Factory steering wheel

+ Plastic trim (in black) that surrounds the drivers side rear arch

+ Plastic Tow eye cover in bumper (black)

+ Internal right hand side air vent

+ Factory front 2 seats (only if in very good condition with everything working)

+ Internal drivers side pillar trim (my one has holes in it where someone has put gauges on it in the past

+ Factory fit oil catch can and both the pipes that connect to it, including the one that runs over the top of the engine

Thanks! Dave

Hi Dan, the only one I have seen round my way is a yellow one. This is my third one but the last one I had was about 5 years ago and it spent most of its time in the garage. Ive just bought another one and it needs a lot of work to make it a good example. Where abouts are you? my mobile number is 07921 081951 if you have WhatsApp?

revised list...

+ Plastic trim (in black) that surrounds the drivers side rear arch
+ Internal right hand side air vent
+ Factory front 2 seats (only if in very good condition with everything working)
+ Internal drivers side pillar trim (my one has holes in it where someone has put gauges on it in the past
+ Factory fit oil catch can and both the pipes that connect to it, including the one that runs over the top of the engine
+ Factory coolant header tank
+ Forge alloy tanks (all - coolant, power steering reservoir etc) - good condition
+ Official fog light switch which I assume is off a Nissan sunny? which sits in blank next to hazard light switch
+ Rubber gear stick surround
+ factory gear stick & knob
+ Spare tyre cover (carpet)
+ two new boot gas props
+ Front bumper guard
+ Dead foot rest
+ Factory umbrella
+ Factory steering wheel
+ Factory supplied official Nissan / pulsar mats / carpet (I know these are rare!)
+ Factory supplied spare wheel(space saver) ideally want an original with Japanese writing on it