light weight alloy wheels 16s and 17s

mohsan

dont get me wrong but i think everyone has a right to their own opinion/personal preference.
But when your looking at styling good looking wheels youl find are 17s!
as they fill up the space, but then you got issues with the weight and rolling time of the wheel.
I have only heard of TE37s, SSR type c rims,and oz super leggeras,and i like the leggeras. But i would like to see pics of the other 2 as i dont know what they look like,would really like to go for a dish type rim so if i needed to refurbish them it will be just the rim/tip.
SO CAN ANYONE GET ME PICS PLEASE OR RECCOMEND OTHER LIGHT WEIGHT ALLOYS AND IN 16S OR 17S.THANKS

mohsan

thank you

thank you so much for showing me what they look like,now can someone actualy show me how it looks on a R?
Also are the SSR type c actualy dish style also? cant really tell.
Another thing am i right in saying i can only go up to 16s as they are correct offset,cant believe how light the wheels are their amazing.
what about the rs gts,they are a nice wheel.I remeber some one going 18s in them gun metal grey,they are a real nice wheel apparantly light weight also,but i dont know how light.
So what is reccommended even tho hese wheels are light weight,what size?
I dont want white,be cleaning them every day and i dont want gold,as then il have the subi look.
Im after gun metal grey,so may have to go for the RS gts in gun metal grey real nice wheel.
Does anyone know the weight of the standard wheel(14s)?

A

Anonymous

www.Rarerims.co.uk :wink:

All the wheels on there are roughly the same weight as OZ Superleggeras..

And the prices, are something of a bargain!!

I can do a 16" package with Toyos for £600, 17" £680

Sorry for the blatant plug :oops:

A

Anonymous

The Rotas are pretty much as light as your going to get with a Cast wheel.
You can go lighter with a Forged wheel, but they are MEGA expensive compared to the Rotas.

For example the SSR's must be £1200, Rotas £400!!

Julian