Knockhill Speed Sunday - This Weedend - 27th January 2008

O

Odin

Braveheart said:
Very much looking forward to our encounter.... ;-) :thumbsup:

I can see it now, Lap 1 bobbies new engine blows up, Lap 2 you crash into the tires again, End of race :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

Braveheart

LMAO... :lol: :lol: :lol:
With those predictions Rob, you have more chance of winning the lottery.
After all the experience Bob has gained from building (blowing) engines and my experience of crashing, hopefully we have both learned lots and these odds will be diminishing.
Hope you can join us.8)
Maybe a trackscotland summer event is on the cards.:thumbsup:

Garef

You see that, you try to offer a helping hand and what do u get, a swift kick in the chookies. I have a bad feeling I'm never gonna live this brake caliper thing down. haha.

Cheers Scott.

O

Odin

Braveheart said:
join us.8)
:shock: F*ck off :der: , What with bobby's engine being predisposed to blowing itself to kingdom come and spewing out dirty oil all over my newly built shiny motor and your preferences for crashing into things whether mobile or stationery :doh: , I DON'T think so sunshine :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

Garef said:
I have a bad feeling I'm never gonna live this brake calliper thing down.

To right matey :doh: , I wouldn't trust you to fill my car with the correct fuel :roll: , Let alone be let loose with a set of spanners :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Garef

Actually almost filled my mates car up with unleaded one night, he drives a diesel, thought i was helping him out by giving him a tenner of fuel for taking us into town, I was pished as a fart right enough. With me calipers I was sober as a judge.

mattytappy

Just watched the video..............GUTTED for you........if that fella in the prelude had been so f****** slow you might not have gone to pass at that point:doh: but whatever you did well to sling it away enough to not mangle the old shed into the other cars and make the damage even worse........those rear quater panels can still be got from nissan but expect a long wait for it to be shipped from japan......and £280 lighter for the wait as well.....gutted for you

If in doubt blame the honda...lol

P

pulsarboby

checked that front bar for you today scott, and its fine! that bend is meant to be there so you dont need another.

rob dont tempt fate:doh: , it could well be your engine that blows up, nothings sacred in this game.
only thing that worries me about mine is that crap cometic hg i fitted, really wished i had reused the old hks one instead, but so far so good:-D only time and a damned good thrashing will tell its fate!

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
checked that front bar for you today scott, and its fine! that bend is meant to be there so you dont need another.
Cheers Bob... if it was meant to be straight but bent as it looks the car would not drive as it still does. Wanted to be sure though.. :thumbsup:
We will get Rob on track one of these days. Even if it means free flat bed, mechanic and son of god.:lol:

Thanks Matty...
I've started the repair and adding mods but have not touched the rear quarter yet. I know it's going to be a real ball ache to fix... oh well!
btw, where have you been hiding... welcome back!

mattytappy

Thanks Matty...
I've started the repair and adding mods but have not touched the rear quarter yet. I know it's going to be a real ball ache to fix... oh well!
btw, where have you been hiding... welcome back![/quote]

LOL...........In a CAKE shop.........yummy ,yummy,:preggers:.....but im now back into my training again:boxing: :lol: :lol: despite the piss taking ive been getting at my boxing club:lol: :lol:

Are you going to repair the old girl then and not re-shell it.......i bet your bottom dollor when you start the first cut into the quarter panel you will wish you was re-shelling it....just make sure the shell and chassis are welded together before you start cutting other wise it flexes all over the place and its a bitch to get straight again.....other than that its not to bad to do....:thumbsup::amen:

I have to say though.......JESUS CHRIST YOU CAN DRIVE:lol: :lol: :pray2:

P

pulsarboby

he is the chosen one matty:notworthy: but the devils coming to scottyland in the big green n yellow monster to steal his halo and fifty quid too:lol: :lol: even if it does mean blowing it at the local watering hole:twisted::lol:

the banters the bit i love! but when the flag drops the bullsh1t stops as they say:lol:

might go up your way for a week scotty, and book in a nice little hotel with the mrs in the summer sometime or if i aint flogged any stuff i could always crashout in your gazebo thing:-D

Braveheart

:lol: buns & boxing... heavy weight title then.... ;-)
I will repair it... it still drives well and true... alignment is still good.
With the rear cards off and the rear light cluster out I will attempt to massage the outer skin back into shape. Gauze and filler should finish it off. ;-)

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
might go up your way for a week scotty, and book in a nice little hotel with the mrs in the summer sometime or if i aint flogged any stuff i could always crashout in your gazebo thing:-D
Any time Bob... always welcome guests here.
The gazebo is reserved for my car though... you'd have to slum-it in the house or my church.... www.inversnaid.com have 2x2 2x3 and 2x4 bedded rooms there and a well stocked bar... :lol:

P

pulsarboby

may have to use house then thanks scott8)
i would burst into flames if i stepped into a church:lol:
is that road big enough for my lorry to get down?

mattytappy

LOL.....heavy weight indeed.......havent done any training since my last fight last year, i think it was september or august so i have been putting on the pounds.....but my misses likes it as i have a bit more weight to put behind it if you know what i mean:lol: :lol: :eyebrows:
I am supposed to be fighting again in april the 19th in sevenoaks but as im on hols shortly and its all inclusive i can quite clearly see that there is know way on this earth imgoing to be able to trim down and get fit for then....but as my trainer said oh well i can always tend to the BBQ....lol:lol: :lol: :preggers:....saying that i will post up an open invite closer to the time for people who might want to come along and see some good old fisty cuffs action...will let eveyone know closer to the time;-)

Best of luck with the car though scotty......filler and i bit of time care and attention is the cheapest way......and as i suspect you may end up in the hedge when bob rams you of anyway i dare say repairing it properly is a waste of money.......i maen come on......fifty quid is fifty quid:lol: :lol: ....some ones got to get that tear up on film....in fact if its ends up in tears you two guys could sell it to make some money for the repair of your cars:lol: :lol:

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
may have to use house then thanks scott8)
i would burst into flames if i stepped into a church:lol:
is that road big enough for my lorry to get down?
The church has been deconsecrated... you should be ok.;-)
"The Road"... that's what the council call it but the few locals that live here beg to differ.
It's 15 mile single track with passing places. You will get your lorry up no bother, just have to use or make oncoming car's use the passing places. To pull off the road onto the soft stuff may lead to another recovery lorry coming to you aid.

Braveheart

mattytappy said:
LOL.....heavy weight indeed.......havent done any training since my last fight last year, i think it was september or august so i have been putting on the pounds.....but my misses likes it as i have a bit more weight to put behind it if you know what i mean:lol: :lol: :eyebrows:
Not going to go any further with the likes and dislikes of your misses... :shock: :lol:
Sounds like you are deep it to something though... boxing! Good on ya!
You don't have to eat all the time on your hols... drink a little... lol.
Let us know when your next bout is as I'm sure you will get some interested peeps.. ;-)

Yes... filler for now and we shall see how things progress.

P

pulsarboby

il take a couple of those tickets matty please.
do you still want this subframe?