Knockhill - Feb 22nd 2008 1pm-5pm

G

gtirbhp

I would have come to this but my gtir cant hardly handle driving on a bypass ;) If i get it running by 22nd feb i will come to have a watch but hopefully can get the car reliable enough to book a place!

T

TrackScotland

Braveheart

Adam,

As mentioned via email, I will not be able to make this event.
I'm gutted as I was really looking forward to it.
It would have been a great opertunity to test the car and driver given the nature of the event being open pit lane, safe track rules and well organised.
I may come and meet you all but to be spectating could be frustrating.
For anyone else on this forum that has wanted to try their car on the track and is in a position to make this date (Friday 22nd Feb) at Knockhill I'd advise you do give it a go.
I'd be happy to offer my support off or on the track by bringing tools etc and can set you up with an in car video system. You footage can then be put onto DVD for you to watch, analyze and share with mates.

Any members going to this? Would be nice to meet some of you!

Cheers,
Scott.

Clarky

I should be there but only as a spectator I'm afraid, would happily store tools for those who are driving. Will be my first visit to a track day so just wanna see what its like! Only had my R a few months not quite confident enough to take it on the track just yet! lol

Clarky

Braveheart

I'll be going to this event.
Unfortunatly, not with my GTiR as it's out of commission.
I'll take tools and can help out if need be!

T

TrackScotland

Another update....
1 more casualty... so 3 spaces open.
Wheels Around have also confirmed they will be there with their mobile tyre fitting van. Check out their site for more info on them.

Braveheart

TrackScotland said:
Another update....
1 more casualty... so 3 spaces open.
Wheels Around have also confirmed they will be there with their mobile tyre fitting van. Check out their site for more info on them.
Odin... ,
Ditch the marigolds and get some proper miles in on the R... ;-)
I'll buy you a cake in the cafe... :lol:

O

Odin

Braveheart said:
Odin... ,
Ditch the marigolds and get some proper miles in on the R... ;-)
I'll buy you a cake in the cafe... :lol:

I would but I'm not going to tax it until the 1st of March mate, I'm not wasting a whole months worth of road tax :cry: .

But I promise I'll make the next meet ;-) .

Rob

Braveheart

Odin said:
I would but I'm not going to tax it until the 1st of March mate, I'm not wasting a whole months worth of road tax :cry: .
But I promise I'll make the next meet ;-) .
Rob
I'd help you out in that department but my tax ran out end of Jan.
Do not think my car will see tax again... trailer for me now!
Sure the boys in blue would see you ok if push came to shove... ;-)
I know you need an MOT so that's an issue to.
See you when you are all spick and span.....:thumbsup: