Keighley Trade Centre

SickBoy

This cant be true surely:shock:

M8 of mine popped in and said he was shocked gone are the days of piles of old sh*te sat there , he said they had some top quality motors :shock: :shock:

Stll got the usual old tat but he said at usual old tat prices

But had some top marques at good prices

Anyone been up there lately cos it cant be true :-D :-D

Lee

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
That must be the first good word i've heard about them...

Maybe they are changing their ways...?

Rishi

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I don't think it can be true:roll:

I had a friend went down from Dundee a few weeks back to buy a car and it was a pile of shite. It sounded like a damaged repairable being flogged when he described it to me. Suffice to say, 1 wasted journey.

P

powerfreack

dont make me fooking laugh them bunch of clowns need read the badges on the cars to know what they are

tell your mate he needs to go to specsavers all they stock is crap

yep good prices
good qaulity ( dont make me laugh )

i wouldnt waste my time even going to see what they in stock the first visit was enough and lasted all over 5min

SickBoy

Ha Ha :-D

I did tell him pretty much the same thing but he says he stands by wot he said :doh:

So i told him he aint my friend no more :-D :-D

Lee

P

powerfreack

good man

just tell him to go on most forums and he will learn there reputation pretty quickly

i cant stand them selling crap to pepole that dont know better

you learn by your mistakes though and i am sure if he decides to purchace a car from them he will be slaging the bunch of monkeys of

Fire & skill

Vintage member
one of my mates was down there last month and said that in amongst the cars there IS ACTUALLY SOME DECENT MOTORS!!

he was down looking at an R32 GTR in bayside blue - £6995

P

powerfreack

i dont trust rotary engines and at that price its expensive you can get a fresh inport with a fully rebuilt engine for that and it will be ok and no worries

B

big lee 1of1

nice car but i would not give them my money they are just rob dogs

D

danmo

Whenever I've been down there, most the stuff is just crap and tatty, but they do usually have the odd good thing in.

S

stokie1

they usually have alot of gtir as part ex, some r rough, even from 100 yards
some have had alot of money spent on them, it is like a car boot sale, have a good
rummage amungst the crap and uncover the dimonds.

J

jord369!

so the collective decision is they rip people off?? i was looking at the ek9 there( for the mrs of course)

P

Pete

i thought they where ok but ive only beening looking on there site and it looks like they have some nice cars :shock: :shock: :doh: :doh: :thumbsup:

ashills

nearly every forum you can think off to do with jap cars will have loads of threads with bad reports about them
that many people cant be wrong ?
can they