K reg black GTIR rolling shell for sale. (N.East)

Jon Olds

Rust free, as far as I can see K reg rolling shell for sale, as below;

Full standard car minus;
Engine/box and all related ancillaries. (the complete power unit)
Wheels
Exhaust
ECU

Was a daily driver till xmas till the tax ran out. MOTed till 22nd June.
Black.

Mods and additions;
Braided brake flexis
Proper covered MDF parcel shelf and 160W 3 way pioneers
wind deflectors
scorpion 1218T2 remote alarm and docs
sorned
106K miles (km?)
Suspension kit with top adj fronts
orig pulsar carpets
white side repeaters
alloy gearknob
PIAA fogs in bumper, but one bust

Overall would make a canny car, if you had the bits and a weekend spare.

£999

0191 5194085 to view. Ask for Jon.
Could deliver locally

Jon Olds

Dead Camera

My digi camera software has taken a huff with my pc. (I hate windows)
I will try and get it sorted.
But, to be honest, it looks like a std black gtir, except as noted in the description.
The body and interior are good, for the age. Apart from the ding to the the front bumper/fog light, its a straight car.
I would prefer to deal face to face, as I believe thats the most straightforward.

Jon Olds

This week only

Price dropped to 850. If it doesnt sell at this, I'm going to put it back together myself.

Jon Olds

Camera working again

Bought a media card reader. Why I didn't think of this before is anybodies guess.
PM me with your email address if you are interested and i will send some photos back.
If there is any area you would like photographing, say. That includes under.

Jon Olds

New direction....

Started to remove the engine/box and have decided to break the whole car.
eg
Barish shell with mot 150
newish turbo manifold 150
complete interior 100
gearbox 350
tx box 75
smaller parts on request
call me 0191 5194085
Jon

Jon Olds

Not that Ive seen so far. If you want photos of any particular areas, send me a pm. Also, I have a trailer and may be persuaded to deliver, for sensible mileage rates.
So far the front is stripped and the engine/box will be out tommorrow.
The turbo will be a good buy for someone;
Its a Turbo Dynamics TAC224 S/No. I15340JE. (not uprated, but only 3K miles)

steven_c

how much for the turbo bud? also intersted in the shell how much for shell with dash left in and wiring and doors boot etc?

Jon Olds

started breaking black K plater

sold today;
front discs/pads, (calipers/carriers still there)
rear hatch (spoiler still there)
aerial
mats
full suspension kit
braided hoses
steering wheel.

Rest of car still there. Available. PM me.

Engine U/S. No ECU or wheels. Non ABS model.

I'm in Sunderland
Regards,
Jon

Jon Olds

About a week left before something rash happens to the shell...

Its mostly stripped now, and in about a weeks time I need to be
'shell-less'.
Therefore, anybody interested in a good black K reg MOted shell in one piece, say now.
Good interia still available, complete. Will now break. pm me with your requirements.

Jon Olds

of course...

pm sent with phone nos. Anybody else want to see it before the angle grinder gets it?

Just finishined stripping the front and rear suspension tonight. Its all now on the floor, props, diff, suspension stripped into its component parts and ...wait for it;

Not one siezed bolt, not one rounded head. It all came to bits like Nissan intended.

I think I must be dreamin

Jon Olds

Parts prices: collection preferred (you see what u get) ;
VG gearbox £300, tranfer box £50, flywheel £25, 3000M std clutch £30, fuel pump £25, engine harness £75, car harness £75, dash £25, dash lower plastics £25, clocks £40, aux clocks £25, Servo £25, Master cyl £25, clutch master cyl £25, engine bay fuseboxes £25, door cards £30 pr, headlining £20, front seats £50 pr, rear seat £15, doors £50 ea, rear spoiler £30, elec mirrors £25 ea, recon starter £40, alternator £40, MDF trimmed parcel plus 150W sony's £40, front Sony's door 2 ways £25, Bonnet complete £100, side skirts complete £40 pr, scuttle trim £10, rear diff £60, short prop £30, long prop £40, driveshafts £40 ea, 2 3/4" stainless cat back and huge rear silencer $50, Nissan downpipe £30, recon turbo £150, exh manifold £25, AC rad £20, std intercooler £25, radiator £40, rad fans £25 ea, engine mount set £25, scorpion alarm £35, wiper motor £15, bailey BOV & blank 35, Blitz SBC dual soln £150, window elec mechs £25 ea, steering rack £40, ign lock £25, column plastics £25, wind deflectors £25 pr, rear spoiler £30, ps pump £20, 3000M water pump £25, complete rear brakes £60, rear lights £40 pr, K&N+fitting kit £30, back bump £40, poor fr bumper 325, sunvisors £20, centre console/lid £25, clutch slave £20, seatbelt set (4) £25, gear linkage/momo £25,
handbrake cables £30 pr