JUST SOLD TYPE R eeeeek

beany44

Been talking to.bob just waiting for him to get back to me when he gets back to work. Im after a project pulsar so it doesnt matter that its not in mint condition etc

beany44

Yeah whats the spec and price please mate. Bare in mind im only after a little project car really. Cheers

craigcarlon

I'm thinking of trading in my connect for a type r as my daily, I nearly bought one yesterday but hpi'd it and it'd been in MULTIPLE insurance losses, just my luck lol

beany44

Ahh gutting. Id say get one as mine was a hell of a car. Comfy, nice to drive and handled awesome and suprisingly good one fuel. The face lift ones do look better tho imo.

craigcarlon

Yeh cool ill probably get one, I've drove a couple but only the older ones, I'm not really into the facelift ones, I don't like the front splitter

beany44

I prefer the newer shape and look of the lights.

Awesome cars Id have another one in a heartbeat but a pulsars what i want more haha

craigcarlon

Well I've got a pulsar n that's goin nowhere lol, need something to thrash! Feel like I've forgot how to drive I've been waiting that long for myn to be ready :(
il be looking for an 03 is in championship white, hopefully pulsar will be done before I find one, save me some cash ha

Born Again

Type R's are great cars but I just can't get on with VTEC. On a daily driver it'd just annoy me.
That said, a VTEC controller is supposed to dramatically change the car.

craigcarlon

I'm not really bothered about vetch, just like the look of the cars and they arnt slow which is a plus, don't get me wrong I'm not guna get all obsessive over vtec like Honda nuts, wouldn't mind an s2000 though, something to think about in the future definitely wouldn't mind one supercharged

beany44

My mates got an s2000 and id choose one of them with a hardtop over civic. There gorgeous and faster than the civic

craigcarlon

Cool, yeh I'd deffo go for a hard top, around 2004 would be nice, just that they're quite expensive!!
Very nice looking car, there's a yellow gt ne'er me, lovely car even in yellow I'd have it

Born Again

My mates got an s2000 and id choose one of them with a hardtop over civic. There gorgeous and faster than the civic
Buy one after having a proper inspection. Not many inherent faults but those that they do have can cost good money to put right.