jason gants dp motorsport gtir

O

Odin

Theirs only one way Lou would ever get in the ten's ;-) , and that's to tie a helpless sheep to pair of red wellies at the end of the strip :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

C

Craig G

you are all bell ends on here

with the exception of a few

i hope you all catch a cold or choke on a digestive or something

EVOBAD

Odin said:
Theirs only one way Lou would ever get in the ten's ;-) , and that's to tie a helpless sheep to pair of red wellies at the end of the strip :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
his wellies:thumbsup:

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
OOOOHH such harsh words! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes he's a very scary guy isn't he :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Yet another intellectual midget from the other forum :der: , They seem to have an abundance of pond life :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Yes he's a very scary guy isn't he :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Yet another intellectual midget from the other forum :der: , They seem to have an abundance of pond life :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Rob
Seems like it Rob! His choice of words makes me wonder if he is even old enough to drive! :lol:

O

Odin

LOU ROB said:
I don't even have wellies :?

I bet you just use cable ties don't you :shock: , Or Velcro straps for a speedy entry :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

LOU ROB said:
You seem to be pretty clued up about this sheep rustling malarkey. Is that through experience ?

No mate, But my step dad is welsh and he told about the good old days back home when he was a lad :shock: :shock: ;-) .

Rob

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Seems like it Rob! His choice of words makes me wonder if he is even old enough to drive! :lol:

Yes I can just see him now getting tucked into bed by mummy :shock: , With a cup of hot chocolate and a dunking digestive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Yes I can just see him now getting tucked into bed by mummy :shock: , With a cup of hot chocolate and a dunking digestive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
With his DP catalogue having wet dreams about some of their cars :lol:

M

micra man

its a good job hes not a superhero hed be walking around with im spiderman on his tee shirt:doh: :thumbsup:

EVOBAD

micra man said:
its a good job hes not a superhero hed be walking around with im spiderman on his tee shirt:doh: :thumbsup:
hes going round with red hot pants now so i guess he thinks he is superman:thumbsup:

C

Craig G

dead mature.....

in all honesty though........

you are a bunch of bell ends..... proper helmets

and you all want to finger (not all) clive

about me not being old enough to drive?

i drive cars only some of you will dream of drivng

true story!

O

Odin

Craig G said:
i drive cars only some of you will dream of driving

Yes when I was seven I to dream-ed of that special little red pedal car :lol: , Now if you're a good boy for the rest of the year, Maybe mummy or Santa will get it for you ;-) .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

Craig G said:
would you like a picture of my driveway?

No not really young man :roll: , If you want to impress someone do it over on the other site ;-) , I'm sure they will all wet their pants at the sight of your corgi collection.

Here you go fella your drive in all it's glory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You must be so proud :thumbsup:

Rob

Last edited by a moderator: