Ivory Pulsar RB Autech edition.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
As above. - I don't think Nissan are going to be able to help you with the panels, but the 5-door panels are available; since they have to be cut and welded in it doesn't make much difference.

Similar spec one in Japan I was going to buy, but had too much body rust. Sounds identical to the one you are talking about.
I could have had it landed in the UK for £2800. So I would say £3200 (if quaife box is solid) for yours as it is whole? What prices were you being offered? Any pictures of the car? Don't break it, would be a shame.

Richard_Sideways

I've got the same job to do on my R and been quoted about £1200 for the work. I've just bought 2 5-door rear arches and 2 5-door sills from carz2.co.uk for £115 following a link from here, so don't write her off just yet.

pulsarRB

Thanks for the info so far guys, my car also had a bottom end rattle when I got it which got pretty bad soon after, so I have had another block fitted out of a car that I had seen running and test drove.. Along With a brand new release Bearing and Helix Organic clutch so will be back from the garage by the end of the week..

lakeview

this is the reason why gtirs are worth fuck all
soon as theres a problem they are instantly broke for spares

lakeview

itll sell for more as a complete car fixed than as spares id say

only
Quaife short ratio gearbox
Nismo front differential
Nismo rear differtial
and possibly
Bride bucket seat
would sell relatively easily but the rest of the stuff you take ages to shift

warpspeed

Give me a shout and send me some pics before you decide to break it, I think I probably seen it all when it comes to rusty gtir's and would hate to see an Autech car being broken up never mind any other gtir....
If you do decide to break it please give me a shout about the shell as I'm sure I'll be able to save it