Ive finally decided. LOL

S

shaun999

I have finally decided what wheels to buy. I am going for the Rota Slipstream. I have not decided what colour to go for though or what size. It is either going to be the following:

Flat black.
Gunmetal with a polished rim.
White.

16 or 17 inch.

My car is black...

http://www.rotawheels.com/slipstream.php

What do you guys think?

S

sR20DET

very nice,
i would be tempted by the gunmetal but i got funny tastes!

Garef

I was just looking there and thought that the gold might be a nice change, seen a few R's with black ones, maybe a black R would suit the gold for a change, although to be honest, the wheels are so smart they'll look good in any colour.

CanadianR

yep. excellent choice for a nice tidy rim. I don't see why everybody needs to go throwing on their 17 and 18" wheels on a car like the gtir.:roll: Do they do it to attract the 14 year old girlies at the local maccy dees or something?:lol::lol:

When I get back from this travelling gig, I hope to order a set of 16" slipstreams and wrap them in Nitto Neo Gen rubber. I'd get them in either gloss black or regular black, and my R is an ivory white one.

Gold rims on a black car would be a good choice!:thumbsup:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I'v got them in black 15's on my black car. Very happy with them and the tyre prices are mint. I can vouch for rarerims as I have had dealings with them before, only 20 miles from my house and they let me try different wheels :)

davey red.r

ive just put the rota boosts 17s in gold on my red r didnt like them at first but ther growing on me know.

davey