is this the right one?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
looks right and it says its the right one
Eh? Which part of RWD SR20DET suggests it's for a Pulsar... I think you'll find that's for a 180SX/200SX/Silvia.
The question is really whether it will work anyway, or if the part is different.... and without a part number it's hard to tell.

EDIT: Looking at the parts train; 13070-53J03 is the original tensioner for the Pulsar, that was replaced by 13070-2J200 (which was suitable for the S14 Silvia), which was then replaced by 13070-2J203 (which is suitable for the N15 Pulsar). The chances are good that it would work, but if it was me I'd want to confirm it with the vendor.

Last edited:

nathan

Eh? Which part of RWD SR20DET suggests it's for a Pulsar... I think you'll find that's for a 180SX/200SX/Silvia.
The question is really whether it will work anyway, or if the part is different.
my bad still looks the same

P

pulsarboby

yes thats the correct one.
before you buy that though get a price from nissan as i dont think there that expensive anyway

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
yes thats the correct one.
before you buy that though get a price from nissan as i dont think there that expensive anyway
My concern was based on the fact that when you put "Nissan Pulsar GTi-R" in as your car, that part doesn't show-up (except under "fits other models").
If you say it's the right one, that's good enough for me! :thumbsup:

nimhbk

They dont have any, frsport nor the oil pump i waited over a month, And all they could tell me was it was on back order, nice guys thou gave me my money back straight away