Is this for real?

A

Adamantium

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/172258.htm

From the pics, the car doesn't actually look that bad... But from the accompanying text, it sounds like it's being advertised by 15 year-old ASBO kid :doh:
Also, the claims sound a little far fetched; dumped £8000 "on the engine alone" in the last 6 months and then sells up for £4.5k?

He almost seems to have some confusion over what the question mark symbol is used for? :doh:

Hmmm...

O

Odin

Seem to be a bit dodgy to me, First off its 8k on the engine then 20k on the engine and finally its £5900 on the engine, Just how many bl00dy engines has it bought lol, Oh and he starts with he fancies something different then he's moving abroad and last but not least he might take a part ex :doh: :der: :der: .

Oh yes and he does indeed sound like a 15 year old asbo kid :shock: :lol: :lol: , Or should that be modifiers member :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

davey red.r

nice one rob:lol: adam your wasting your time mate as discussed mine has the quaiffe and hks engine both low mileage,will have full mot on it ready for you mate she can be driven away for 5.2k thats the bottom line, back to the pistonhead carry on,when it gets mapped and returns,its only a short period then the gearbox will roll over on its back and decide enufs enuf:lol: then your shelling out 2k quaiffe,so theres 6.5k on it,save yoursel euros matey cheers davey:thumbsup:

davey red.r

maybes hes seriously just had enough of it, nd hes selling cheap just to get rid ,mines 1k below what i should sell up for but is a crackin motor which ive spent 7k on in 2 years a steal for someone for sure:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

as robbie has pointed out, that guys talking out his ass:lol:
what a complete tw@t, how the hell does he expect to sell a car with the crap hes wrote there:roll:

ive never seen davey boys car (the traitor) but hes bought loads of bits from me, to keep the car in tip top condition, and i think you could do far worse than his one tbh!
shame the northern monkey's selling up though:sad:

davey red.r

ponchious pilots,:twisted: decided t keep the rapter,gan a hold on t her for one more year,jst brakes,and suspension, bushes then its as far as im takin it ,with 400 on tap at roughly 1.4 1.5 bar :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

why you flogging it then davey? after all the work youve put in:doh:

dobby

Is it yours davey? I know this car but not personally. I even spoke to the guy who spent all the money on it with norris designs and that was last year. It comes from south wales and its always been up for sale. Kids buy them and cant afford to keep them. I bet its had about 15 previous owners (at least). LOL.

youngsyp

WTF is that drivel ?!

Talk about dragging the English language back into the dark ages. :doh:

He couldn't even get the ad title right ! :roll:

Last edited:

davey red.r

exactly bob,daft lads keeping it now ,to many bank manager meetings to let it go, only need the brakes nd suspension done ,and its there,also would be on lithium if I had to drive anything else, fancied an Audi A3 tdi, 150hp sauce one, but can remember way back in 92 when I spent euros on modding my Renault 5gt turbo, then woman trouble forced me to sell it :sad: within 2 days was replaced with, wait for it, A sierra 1.8lx the most depressed state of my life and got worse after driving it, 0/60 took from Monday to 4.30pm Thursday:lol: and to top it all it was finished in dark navy blue :oops: :oops: mind gave it a lovely nickname, It then became known to family and friends as the !slug!so reflecting back on this bottom of the ladder period , Ive pulled myself to one side and had a word with myself:lol: so the r is staying with me a little while longer, cheers the x traitor:lol: ;-)

Edited by Odin due to it's shocking spelling/Grammar/Punctuation and anything else that makes a sentence legible, But f*ck knows what "150hp sauced one" should really say in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

davey red.r said:
exactly bob,daft lads keeping it now ,to many bank manager meetings to let it go, only need the brakes nd suspension done ,and its there,also would be on lithium if I had to drive anything else, fancied an Audi A3 tdi, 150hp sauce one, but can remember way back in 92 when I spent euros on modding my Renault 5gt turbo, then woman trouble forced me to sell it :sad: within 2 days was replaced with, wait for it, A sierra 1.8lx the most depressed state of my life and got worse after driving it, 0/60 took from Monday to 4.30pm Thursday:lol: and to top it all it was finished in dark navy blue :oops: :oops: mind gave it a lovely nickname, It then became known to family and friends as the !slug!so reflecting back on this bottom of the ladder period , Ive pulled myself to one side and had a word with myself:lol: so the r is staying with me a little while longer, cheers the x traitor:lol: ;-)

Edited by Odin due to it's shocking spelling/Grammar/Punctuation and anything else that makes a sentence legible, But f*ck knows what "150ph sauced one" should really say in English.

lol hes a northern monkey robbie:doh:you should be used to the waaaaeeeeey lioke bonny language up their in jockeyland. i have to read everything he writes around 10 times, then get my northern monkey translation book out to desipher it.
150ph sauce means a.........150mph saucy little devil:lol: i think

glad your not selling up as well davey, you are now one of the few newcastle united supporters, left on my hit list to whooop on a trackday:-D paulb will soon dissapear, gaz20vturbo has vanished which leaves you representing the entire north east haha, bring on tyson and your quaife mobil fitted with your momo magic rooonnnnnndabooooot man:lol:

soin

im about to get a head gasket done at the same tuners that apparently rebuilt the motor on this pulsar , ap motors plymouth .. im going to use this particular vehicle as a talking point to gain info on how much knowledge these guys have with R s .. i ll post back my findings , as for the chav text speak , plymouth is a chav haven , its even taught in da schoolz innit ha ha