Insert shocks

K

kizzyturbo4x4

Has anyone got insert shocks like fex. whiteline/koni?
was it difficult to mount them?
how to? and any opinions?
im after new suspension.. :wink:

Edit:
im after a shock&spring combination.
what is there really to choose from today?
and i would prefer new items.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

bumpy.
spent many hours today trying to sort out this.
is it only "KONI inserts" thats possible to get if not going coilover`s?
seems theres just no other dampers to get.
please help if anyone know something i dont so far..

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've only heard of Koni inserts but I can't say for sure there isn't any others.
To be honest I'd go for coilovers if you can afford them. It's a much neater and probably lighter option than inserts. (I had them on my previous car)

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
I've only heard of Koni inserts but I can't say for sure there isn't any others.
To be honest I'd go for coilovers if you can afford them. It's a much neater and probably lighter option than inserts. (I had them on my previous car)
He's not allowed to fit coilover's in his country you numpty :lol: :lol: :wink: .

He's not even allowed to have more power than standard :shock: , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
kizzyturbo4x4 said:
is it only "KONI inserts" thats possible to get if not going coilover`s?
I misread this bit then :?
Although it doesn't say he can't fit them, just that he isn't going that route :p

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
Fast Guy said:
He's not allowed to fit coilover's in his country you numpty :lol: :lol: :wink: .

He's not even allowed to have more power than standard :shock: , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rob

didnt i tell you that it makes things more intresting around here?
oh no.. shite. :oops: i cant help this place beeing took over buy a bunch off over religious insane anti all that is fun politicians.

but still the reason for not going coilovers was part thats its illigal :( LOL.
and part for costs...

a for good sake, somebody just convince me what suspenison to get.
coilovers or not.

:evil: :evil: heard envy led to the dark side.. you guys...
why not find me bed&breakfast+garage at your local at the same time. i can take this place much longer thats for sure.. :?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
vpulsar said:
Fast Guy said:

rob

didnt i tell you that it makes things more intresting around here?
oh no.. Old Skoda. :oops: i cant help this place beeing took over buy a bunch off over religious insane anti all that is fun politicians.

but still the reason for not going coilovers was part thats its illigal :( LOL.
and part for costs...

ah for gods sake, somebody just convince me what suspenison to get.
coilovers or not.

:evil: :evil: heard envy led to the dark side.. you guys...
why not find me bed&breakfast+garage at your local at the same time. i can take this place much longer thats for sure.. :?

K

kizzyturbo4x4

got so annoyed right now i even forgot to log in.
well im to bed in a bad moode. :x