injector help

gtir_john

have just purchased some second hand 550??? injectors from the states, supposed low impedence, but he was obviously lying, there high impedence but have already got correct resistors, question is can i get them checked to see if they are really 550s as i dont trst the fat american i bought em off, part numbers on em are

n240h
inp-059
they are also a pinky purple in colour

any help would be cool 8)

boucherie

your best bet is to try and find the manufacturers website or a company that sells them and then cross reference the part number.
out of interest who did you get the injectors from :?:

c20ona

Doesn't each manufacturer have their own colours for different types of cc ?, i.e :
Sard - Red (550cc)
Nismo - Yellow (550cc)
Denso/HKS - Purple (550cc)
etc

Could be wrong but i'm sure this is the case. What make are yours ?.

Kenny

gtir_john

got the injectors from a shitbag yank, they are indeed 240s as fast guy suggested, shitbag will now be getting numerous nasty emails just to me make me feel better, have been pointed in the right direction now,and going up a few cc's as well :twisted:

john

rayman75

how did you buy them? ebay? me broucherie are thinkin of buying some from the states, could you give us anymore info??????

gtir_john

yeah bought them through ebay, paid less than 50 quid so its not the end of the world, the turd selling them isnt an ebay shop or anything just some random guy, you pay your money and take a chance, never mind eh,

boucherie

gtir_john said:
yeah bought them through ebay, paid less than 50 quid so its not the end of the world, the turd selling them isnt an ebay shop or anything just some random guy, you pay your money and take a chance, never mind eh,
what was his user ID, just so that no-one else falls prey to this bloke. good job you checked before hand otherwise ud be forking out for a new engine :twisted: can you not pressure him into giving you a full refund and report him to ebay for fraudulent activity :?: