immaculate R for sale

G

gtirben

Going to have to sell my R as i cant afford to throw any more money or time at it, as im buyin a house just one prob,it smokes a little bit once the oil is right up to temp,not sure if its turbo(which is only 2000 miles old,that i have reciepts for)The car is truly immaculate,some of you should be able to vouch for this i was at the JAE finale on the oc stand ,i always gets comments about how clean it is,i work in a bodyshop and im a bit of a perfectionist,its garaged all the time and only gets used at dry weekends.Really gutted to be selling it but dont really have a choice,spec is;

mongoose full exhaust
hks downpipe
pace front mount
lightweight pulleys
magnecor kv85s
ngk iridiums
apexi power intake
brand new coilpack
brand new oil pump
hallman manual boost controller
avo-35mm springs
front strut brace
compomotive mo 16s recently repainted anthracite with red pearl
4 brand new falcon fe451's 205/45R16's
brand new drilled n grooved front discs wiv red stuff pads
new laguna splitter
one off indicator vent (which took me ages to make!)
original mats
fully undersealed
i have a spare engine as well which had a very slight knock over 4000rpm which can go with it,if it makes enough money,
also have original wheels intercooler and other stuff and workshop manuals.
clifford alarm with remote start and turbo timer

probably loads of other stuff that i've forgot,plus i hate typing out stuff on computers!
has approximately 85k on the clock most would have been km's,it was imported in 2001.
11months MOT and taxed until the end of July

not to sure how much to put it up for any thoughts or advice would be handy,if you're seriously interested in it ring me on 07984648961.

Please see belowfor pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gtirben

no they arnt pink lol
im just a crap photographer!!
make me an offer.... :)

G

gtirben

over 2k?gotta be worth that,dont wanna have to break it, it's to nice! If someone's thinking of building a big power R this would be the one!
the engine's supposed to have wiesco 87mm forged pistons, flowed head, and cometic metal head gasket,which was built by DME motorsport,which i bought from pigme10000 or whatever,not sure how true this is though,
its also got a walbro 255 fuel pump
greddy oil catch can
autogauge boost gauge
never been run at over 1bar

make me an offer, dont want to have to ebay it,n sell it to some p#i*k, who'll ruin it!:thumbsup:

rossdj1983

i thought it was one of pigmes brothers mates that did the rebuild mate? i was looking at buying that motor myself

G

gtirben

rossdj1983 said:
i thought it was one of pigmes brothers mates that did the rebuild mate? i was looking at buying that motor myself
nah it was dme, i spoke to them about it.they seemed to his car well

EVOBAD

gtirben said:
over 2k?gotta be worth that,dont wanna have to break it, it's to nice! If someone's thinking of building a big power R this would be the one!
the engine's supposed to have wiesco 87mm forged pistons, flowed head, and cometic metal head gasket,which was built by DME motorsport,which i bought from pigme10000 or whatever,not sure how true this is though,
its also got a walbro 255 fuel pump
greddy oil catch can
autogauge boost gauge
never been run at over 1bar

make me an offer, dont want to have to ebay it,n sell it to some p#i*k, who'll ruin it!:thumbsup:
£2200:-D