HT leads and spark plugs...

GTiRlover

Alright fella's, can annyone recommend a good set of HT leads and some plugs that are ok to run with 1.2 bar on a standard tubby?

Ta :wink:

G

GTI-R Kid

I'm planning on running Denso IK24 iridium plugs with 1.2bar after much searching on here. :wink:

Think the nissan leads only come in one colour - black. Open to correction on it though

JIMMYBACK

its kinda like wot good old henry ford said" you can have any colour you like as long as it black" :lol: :lol:

GTiRlover

Balls want red leads to match the rest of my engine bay...

Thanks for the pointer GTI-R Kid, have you found the best/ cheapest place to buy them?

G

GTI-R Kid

No problem at all. Know from expierence how much fun it can be to source parts for the best prices. :oops:

GTiRlover

Just to add I will be running standard boost for a while to allow my clutch and gearbox to bed in. Will the Denso Iridium Power IK24's be okay running at standard boost or is it better to wait until the boost goes back upyo 1/ 1.2 bar?

G

GTI-R Kid

i believe (& hope) that they'll be fine at standard boost. We're planning on running different levels of boost once our car is sorted - from 0.5bar up to 1.0bar anyway.

PaulB

GTI-R kid,
Is that link directly to the plugs required for the GTiR coz i cant see an application?!?! Im only running 1bar, so are they too "cold" for my car?
Thanks