how much????

oggy01

I have been off work coming up to 15 weeks now all down to a broken ankle and with me being selfemployed i don't get any money.
Im now thinking about selling my R "or" selling it off in bits, but i dont no what to do for the best. Should i sell it or is it worth more in bits
Anyone no what to do so i can get the most out of it please reply and thanks

steve

this is my car
http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56776

Trip

As things are going, you will probably get more money selling in bits. but you also have to include the cost/time in breaking it, wrapping each part, posting the part/s, sending complaint letters to royal mail etc.

I would put it up for sale as is. If it does not sell..Break it :sad:

P

pulsarboby

dont waste your time breaking it (theres not enough good bits to make it worth more)
youll get more selling complete, but bad time of year to be selling as the market will be flooded with them in a couple weeks where everyones looking for a bit of wedge for xmas and in new year they will be even cheaper as people are after recouperating there xmas losses lol

Trip

dont waste your time breaking it (theres not enough good bits to make it worth more)
youll get more selling complete, but bad time of year to be selling as the market will be flooded with them in a couple weeks where everyones looking for a bit of wedge for xmas and in new year they will be even cheaper as people are after recouperating there xmas losses lol
The man in the business knows best :thumbsup:

oggy01

Thanks for that lads i will hopefully get back to work soon and i can keep it but at the minute my house comes first.
I know R's done sell for much these days so its not as if the money would last long anyway lol.
If i do sell it i would defo get one again i think once you have had one its hard to stay away.