How long is acceptable for a member to send items for sale

fil_gtir

What sort of timescale is considered acceptable to receive goods bought from a forum member.

I paid via paypal 2 weeks ago, and havent received anything yet.
I know there was a bank holiday but still.
I wanted this item asap, and wish i'd just bought a new one now.

geoff pine

Some are very quick to post some have busy lives and are always going to put it in the post one person in particular never seamed to get it under 3 weeks .

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It used to be something like 30days for mail order companys, but I'd hope to have it within 7 days like john says. I personally wouldn't start jumping up and down just yet as he could be on a 2 week holiday or ill in hospital for example. Unfortunately that doesn't help you.
Do you know anyone that knows the person to verify they weren't on holiday in cumbria last week for example?

Dangerous Dave

It used to be something like 30days for mail order companys, but I'd hope to have it within 7 days like john says. I personally wouldn't start jumping up and down just yet as he could be on a 2 week holiday or ill in hospital for example. Unfortunately that doesn't help you.
Do you know anyone that knows the person to verify they weren't on holiday in cumbria last week for example?

Ooooooo to soon:roll::jaw::lol:

fil_gtir

I dont have any contact other than on here.
I Spose I got his paypal email, so could contact him.
Just frustrated after another weekend with no car.
I dont doubt it will get sent, just hoping I'd have it by now.

Cheers anyway.

ashills

Hi mate ill post here save replying to pms

Ive been running a site in oxford for a couple of weeks for work and not been about much i was back today and had a message from the courier saying my account was over the limit and they werent happy with the packaging im going down there tomorrow to collect the stuff sort the account out and get things moving
Sorry once again id have gone mad if this was me

Thanks Allen

fil_gtir

Thanks for replying Allen, just got a little frustrated as I spent 2 months getting it on the road, drove it to 20th anniversary where front pipe went and havent used it since.

I have bought a front pipe off Allen, as my flexi rotted away.
So it will run but it attracts a lot of attention.

Cheers for all your replies.

Phil

sharpygti

i hope this makes you feel better. i ordered parts on here and im still waitting, its got to be 12-15 weeks ive been waitting could be more.

sharpygti

ive tryed all sorts, i dont really want to go there as its a long way to go for me, but it is £140 worth of parts!!

stumo

ive tryed all sorts, i dont really want to go there as its a long way to go for me, but it is £140 worth of parts!!
If you've tried lots of ways to get intouch and they're either ignoring you or giving you bullshit then name and shame.......

geoff pine

It a shame this never got sorted but he was only on here for a short while i wonder if he,s riped any one off on the mr2 site yet.

P

pulsarboby

talking of getting parts....as your pallet arrived yet ben? was collected yesterday