Votes: 19 17.4%
  • over 5 years

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Don't own a Gtir

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
S

s1 turbo

got mine in jan , got no intentions of getting rid of it , went all the way to exeter for it from cumbria , had big problems with it but its going nowhere :)

JIMMYBACK

this is my second R and it seen to road once in 12 months:doh: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: not sue to breakage just a few mods n sods going on it:thumbsup:

gtirneil

Got my R in October 2004 from Hiteq, i think about selling the shit heap every month, but will probably never do it.

MATTYGREEN

October 2005, one previous owner in the UK (8 years) every mot and tax disc etc, done 56,000 miles and paid £2800 for it :)

C

Chris G

May 2005, so just over a year :D

Honestly thought I'd be gutted moving away from my R5 GTT (was a labour of love for 3 years) but can honestly say I've never looked back :D

Roy Archer

only because its poo and rats ate through the wiring, you keeping blowing up engines, gearboxes, clutches etc apart from that 6 years of happy motoring

J

jpward

Roy Archer said:
only because its poo and rats ate through the wiring, you keeping blowing up engines, gearboxes, clutches etc apart from that 6 years of happy motoring

Humm i had mice once too wasnt nice HT leads and leather gaiter not to mention my unmarked drivers seat had to be replaced :evil:

Still you got to admire them good taste in crib's :lol:

c20ona

Had mine just under 6yrs now and it's never been a problem. Great little motor. The only issue i've really had is the brake pads finally gaving up the ghost.....can't moan though considering they came with the car, lol. ;D

Kenny

Sam_M

Unfortunately not having a very good experience with mine at the moment, had it about 5 weeks, on the second gearbox which is having problems and it hadnt even been thrashed, Water pump replaced, engine mount, now the flexi on the exhaust is leaking. Still runing standard power, but it doesnt feel very quick. Want to enjoy it, but im not having too much luck with the car, and its dissapointing as I was so excited to get one. Ill stick with it and see how things go tho.

O

Odin

Sam_M said:
Unfortunately not having a very good experience with mine at the moment, had it about 5 weeks, on the second gearbox which is having problems and it hadn't even been thrashed, Water pump replaced, engine mount, now the flex on the exhaust is leaking. Still running standard power, but it doesnt feel very quick. Want to enjoy it, but im not having too much luck with the car, and its disappointing as I was so excited to get one. Ill stick with it and see how things go tho.

Sorry your having a bad time of it mate, Did you not check it over properly when you bought it ?, I appreciate it's difficult to spot some of these problems though :cry:

Stick with it because their great little cars when their working well, But not very fast in standard trim I'm afraid, But once youve sorted it and can run 1 bar + its a completely different animal :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

Rob