Votes: 19 17.4%
  • over 5 years

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Don't own a Gtir

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
P

Pete

on my secound R in about 6 years and my secound remortgage too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

MarkTurbo

Had mine going on 4 years now :der:

mattygti-r said:
like the pulsars, keep thinking of if to get another one as they are so cheap now days.

still prefer the GTR though.

pulsar too raw ,
You're just a homo, stick to barges or hairdressers cars ;-) :lol:

GTiR_Mic

Im just under a year, got mine In August 2005 Im sure it was. Hasn't been on the road for long out of that time though :lol:

Have thought about selling it a few times but I have stuck by it and paln to keep it for a while longer.

Mic

rayman75

had mine a year and 4months, went all the way from ipswich to bristol to get mine. the car has never been a problem in that time apart from a cv boot going. it might break soon i suppose coz im now upto 1.2bar:thumbsup:

Dan_GTiR

Got mine January 2004.

Was a great car at first, then things started to go wrong with it.

Wouldn't change it for anything else though.

Dan :)

R

RUDI-GTIR

got my grey one six months ago but had a black un for 2 years before that.:doh: i love my r:thumbsup: :der: :thumbsup:

Dooie Pop Pop

september 03, best thing iv ever done buying my R.. i could have bought a really sorted gtr or anything really but id rather not be a clitoris tbh.

Matty your a faggot lol.

tomble

I have owned mine since Jan 2005, it may have spent some time in the workshop, but thats my choice.

Absolutely love the thing.

Tom

mattygti-r

you all love me really.

rotary power is the way forward you know it is lol

for a fun hatch with around 300bhp, nice suspension set up etc, then the r is a good car.

i just do alot of motorway miles and gtir isnt for that purpose

the barge is however

M

michael

bought mine in novemeber last year.
altho its spent more time off the road than on it....but its all good lol

Shaun

;-) Had mine for over 3 years,and loved it,but for the last 3 months its been a pain in the **** and i feel like selling it everytime i look at it.Like most 'R' owners i've spent an absolute fortune on it and still spending ;-) :der: .

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Had it from Oct last year, great car and almost worth the £££'s that it drinks from me :lol:

kevgti-r

ive had the grey one for 4.5years with no probs till i put a big turbo on it :doh:
and had the black one for a month now 8) and its still not registered :oops:

P

papdog

Had mine since 27/10/01 and am just getting it back on the road after 2 years with a blown engine. Getting mapped on Weds, can't wait!!

Graham

J

jpward

Anyone got one over 7 years?? or is 6 the most :?

Humm so i seam to be one of the longest and i am the second owner of the car over 7 years!

Last edited by a moderator:

fil_gtir

21\12\99 is when i bought my current one, so just under 6 and a half years.
25\05\99 is when i had my first one that i destroyedon 01/07/99

So I have owned gtirs for 6 years 11 months.

Fil

Last edited:

GTiRlover

How long have I owned my R? Just over a year now and loving every moment!

Do I plan on selling it, ever? Put it this way I have spent over 4.5k on it in a year and my social life is now shite, but I still love it more than my mum...

Matty- I'm not having a dig here mate cos the phrase 'horses for courses' applies in this situation but with regard to your comment about Rs being 'raw' thats what I LOVE about them.

For me a performance car is about the passion, sensation, occasion and experience and the R delivers 110% in all areas! Don't get me wrong I love Evos cos I appreciate just how damn god they are in terms of the fact that their engineering can make a mokery of European's finest supercars on 'every day' roads and have been in Cossies, Scoobs, Evo's and such like but nothing came close to the feel of the R.

If you hadn't already guessed I want to make long passionate love to my R all night long...

cmng

3 month..
No regret even i disposed the R32 GTST RWD RB26DETT
My girlfriend also said GTiR is much better car compare with the skyline