how important is shell optimax fuel??

kenan

South West Regional Rep
oap-r said:
You'd be better off with diesel :twisted: :thumbsup:
Oh my god no, got one of those for work and no turbo either. So when I drive home boy does mine feel quick

chrism

kenan said:
What state of tune is your car in chrism?
I have the usual bits FMIC etc. Gizzmi chip Blitz controller.ive been running it at around 1,2 bar lately.It´ll be going up to 1.4 again when its racing time.

I assume you brimmed the tank before doing the 234 miles and then topped it up with the 32 litres.

If you're going to drive "sensibly" most of the time,why not get a small capacity diesel engined car

Ive been driving sensibly most of the time cos theres no cars on the road wanting to race.Everyones on winter tyres.Plus,I cant afford filling the car up every other day.
Its no fun booting it around the whole time.Your car stops feeling quick after a while.Better to savour the full boost moments.;-)

M

m34ts_pulsar

bloody hell whos dug this post out!! lol thats when i first got my R and didnt no sh1t or wasnt in debt!!:lol:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
m34ts_pulsar said:
bloody hell whos dug this post out!! lol thats when i first got my R and didnt no sh1t or wasnt in debt!!:lol:
It was Chris1 :evil:

The thread had died a death until he gave it mouth to mouth :doh:

stumo

I've got a v small hole in my new rad (ahhhhhhh) and still have some work to do on it to get it on the road.

If i'm not in the shitter i won't be going(can't be arsed)

kenan

South West Regional Rep
chrism, I'd say you were doing well getting 32 mpg then :) I was expecting you car to be nearer standard. My 205 MI16 only just gets over 30MPG, but thats the way I drive.