HONDA Style cooling radiator!

RO_SUNNY

aking into consideration that I am at the time in which I am thinking on how to build a proper flowing manifold for my car......please tell me if an Honda Style radiator will fit the car and I will not have cooling issues?

I am thinking on making a sidewinder manifold which shall have the shortest intercooler piping.

The radiator shall be thick ....like 60 mm or so but mounted on the left side (as you look from the front of the car)
Somthing like this but on the other side.

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

And the manifold shall be something like this ones.

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image

So....with this style of manifold I will have the best wastegate setup and the best boost control!

vpulsar

I don't see why it wouldn't work mate, Nice to see my old manifold and turbo set up mate.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You make that work with a standard-sized radiator, or did you have to move everything forward to get it to fit?

Air/water intercooler probably helps with the space a bit.

sparkie

Robs old Manifold set up sitting is unused collecting dust in my garage, if anybody is interested, sorry to be cheeky& hi jack RO sunny's thread.

RO_SUNNY

:)))
No problems sparkie!

I am just asking because I am thinking very serious in this setup....and maybe when I'll finish it ....I'll keep the jigs and make for whomever will be interested!