HKS Super AFR

youngsyp

Hi,

As the title states, I'm after an HKS Super AFR. Not bothered if it's not boxed or without instructions, as long as it comes with the loom, to wire it into the ecu.

Cheers

Paul

youngsyp

Keira said:
any reason you dont want an safc ?

rishi is selling one
No particular reason matey, I just like the functionality of the Super AFC (auto learn etc...) and it should be easier to hide !

Paul

youngsyp

gtirx2 said:
I know your after a hks afr and i am not trying to change your mind,but on the apexi afc2 it has a very basic knock moniter function that has keep me out of trouble before and proberly has as many functions as the hks afr aswell,except auto learn.
Also maybe try this guy if he is selling his and can remove it from his car?
http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20891
Thanks mate, I'll keep that in mind.... And I've replied to the chap about his Super AFR. ;-)

Paul

ashills

gotta say after using both the apexi has tons more features for the extra id buy that every time should pick one up under 100 off ebay and lets you swap injectors an mafs etc and gives you all the readouts for injector duty and revs etc which is handy

Fusion Ed

Or get an e-manage blue thats even better with 3d maps. :) and just about the same amount of wires to fit it in!

Adam L

turbodaily said:
LOL yours is the apexi afr adam (he wants the hks super afr)
:lol:All these brands confuse me, plus it hasn't left my door card pocket since you gave it to me.