HKS AFR wiring.

timmy

I've recently bought one of the above 2nd hand off the boards and as such it didn't come with any instuctions. Just wondering if anyone has one of these and could let me know how it wires in. Just trying to save myself some money as if I can't get hold of this info I'll just have to take it to a tuner to fit.

Mate I have one of the and I alsoi have the wiring diagram, do you want me to photocopy it and post a copy to you? if not call me on 07766111627 and I will be able to tell you what you need to know, I am away from Sat for a weekand Mike (AKA EX-GTI-R) Is round mine tonight to sort my car as something went wrong after the meet in maidstone on Sunday, well car over heated and seems that the thermo got stuck.... ANyway mate call me and we can arrange to get the diagram and wireing instructions to you asap.

Carl

timmy

Cheers Carl. A photocopy of the wiring would be great. Will give you a ring tommorrow or send you a message with my address and you can post it to me if that's cool.

Mate I am going away tomorrow (Sat 4th for a week and will be back on 11th), can do it on 11th and post it to you, sorry forgot to mention I am working lates this week so call me after 9pm on my mob or call me tomorrow (sat 4th) / text and will call u back asap when I get to destination.

Cheers