hiteq wtf

johnsy

been reading on the other site that this fella still has partsand cars belonging to members, just had a pm from a lad in ireland who gave him a 8k deposit for a complete rebuild ,says ian has been in touch asking for ramainder of the bill and he'll ship him his motor wtf is going on can anyone shed any light on this situation, would you wire him the cash and sit and wait for delivery??

anybody else in this boat so tospeak

have the police been informed??

geoff pine

Yes why not or better still come over and pick it up and pay the balance .So the guys having problems its not so long ago he was the god of gtir tuning talk about kicking a man when he,s down .Why has your mate not posted his own thread about his problems

ashills

theres a guy on the modifiers still trying to trace ian just to get his car back don't think he deserves a break when peoples property is missing

smiddy

geoff pine said:
Yes why not or better still come over and pick it up and pay the balance .So the guys having problems its not so long ago he was the god of gtir tuning talk about kicking a man when he,s down .Why has your mate not posted his own thread about his problems
i've already offered to fly over to pick up the car and give cash on delivery. i was going to give it a few days before starting a thread as i've emailed ian today and was going give him few days to respond

EVOBAD

cant believe people paying silly amounts if i was to hand over 10k id be wanting aleast 500bhp plus & thats all they have done is a set of pistons,a mate of mine paid 5k at norris just for a set of pistons norris also painted his rocker cover purple without asking him thats another £150 there tuning ass holes are laughting ther heads of no wonder they can spend 100k on ther evoes etc

smiddy

EVOBAD said:
cant believe people paying silly amounts if i was to hand over 10k id be wanting aleast 500bhp plus & thats all they have done is a set of pistons,a mate of mine paid 5k at norris just for a set of pistons norris also painted his rocker cover purple without asking him thats another £150 there tuning ass holes are laughting ther heads of no wonder they can spend 100k on ther evoes etc
the engine was standard when i brought it over on a car trailer and completly fookd. the whole bottom end rebuilt forged new rods lightend balanced rebored fmic cams turbo head ported polished all hks arp bolts etc warlbro fuel pump emanage hispec brakes braided lines injectors helix clutch..etc etc. plus a lot of electrics work no clocks working and some dik tried to hotwire it badly. cars been there since may 2006. just wanted everything done properly. should be close on 400bhp.

smiddy

Animaldaz said:
:crazy: 2 and a half years :shock:
wasnt in a panic at for it at start as broke my spine shortly after so couldnt drive for about year. was supposed to have it back last november

M

Mr Overboooost

basically the man has done a runner with customers cars and money thats if they are still in one piece so in my eyes that is theft so i would ring the police and your insureance company and report your car stolen seeing he hasnt told anyone where there cars actually are anyways.

oh amd by the way if the person in question is reading this you cannot hide from us forever we will find you eventually

Last edited by a moderator:

vss irvine

if the company has been folded, then he has no right to hold your car.

i would get the police involved. especially if theres a few issues.

and as for kicking a man while he's down, he was the one that put himself in this position, bet he wasnt thinking about all the people he's reamed over the years?

i dont know the guy, but ive heard enough horror stories to justify my comments

P

pulsarboby

totally agree with the above!
our friend ian knew exactly what he was planning and if the company has been wound up and hes still recieving monies and holding customers property which is now the property of the liquidators then that is a criminal offence.
was hitec a ltd company?

smiddy you should get the ol bill involved, along with everyone else whos cars, engines etc he's hidden away.

martyn stop using my 'reaming' word as its patented now:lol: :lol:

M

Mr Overboooost

Ok Have Got More Info So Those Of You Who Have There Cars Still With Hiteq That Used To Be Had Better Contact Me Now !!!!

Thanks

Gary 07711834978

EVOBAD

:lol: got to:lol: 2half years that taken the piss,why are these so called tuners all a bunch of cowboys i traveled 200miles to tuning japanese to get emange set up got ther 9am, watched to see what they were doing for 20min then one of the asshloes said we dont like people watching so of i went ,went back 6hrs later still no finished he then said it will be best if i get hotel as its a 2 day job what a bunch of prats,same with a freind when he had his engine done 7months later he had it back that was simon norris,he was to busy pissing about on his evo so engine had to wait:roll: :evil:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Mr Overboooost said:
Ok Have Got More Info So Those Of You Who Have There Cars Still With Hiteq That Used To Be Had Better Contact Me Now !!!!

Thanks

Gary 07711834978
whats the crack then Gary, pm me

EVOBAD

probly as those guys have no longer got pulsars he has a nice one forsale:lol: :lol: pm or ring for full spec:thumbsup:

M

Mr Overboooost

hiteq

stevepudney said:
whats the crack then Gary, pm me
will give you a call later on today steve just pm me your mobile number just incase i have lost it

cheers

gary

Z

Zoobi

Hiteq Theft

I have known Ian since Hiteq started & indeed have alwys sent my Pulsar's to him, then my GTR's.

I had always found him to be truthfull - but it's this trust that he has abused.

In total, including my car i'm down approx £20k (please bear in mind - Insurance won't cover this)

I had also left my GTR with him for approx 20m, during which time i had also amassed various tuning parts (including a full forged engine - which cost me £7k) and had sent all these to him also.

Knowing, i trusted him, Ian basically just strang me along. Ultimately, whatever he has done - has been pre-mediated and planned. I say this because, at any time he could have said -

i've got a few issues with the business - at least take your car & parts back (bear in mind everything was purchased & provided by me !!) and we can come to some sort of arrangement re: monies given to date (a good few £K's !!!)

But NO - he has took everything - KNOWINGLY committing fraud & deception. Where my vehicle, anyone else's & all the stuff is - is anyones guess - but in all honesty - he has just tried to rake in "as much as he could" by whatever means - in preperation for his "RUNNER" abroad.

As far as i'm aware he owns at least two properties in & around Warrington, at least one in the USA & a few in Spain (where he is rumoured to be.)

I still think there are other people who may not be board users, who have no idea what has happened to Ian or there vehicles, etc.

I think we need to at least make this a sticky thread ?

Mods please advise & guys please feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator: