highly modded pulsar

EVOBAD

well as it says i wont somthing with as much bhp as pos :-D ,so if u hav car under 300 dont reply as iv already got a gtir with that power which am thinking of breaking:thumbsup:

D

djn1984

Is your R still in good nick? If so, I might be interested in buying it if you didn't break it?

D

djn1984

I'm quite open with the price, depends how much you were willing to sell for? Not quite sure if I was after 400bhp but if the price is right you never know?

1&onlygti-r

mine will be up and running soon if you interested can fit it with standard turbo or full hks turbo kit ,hks tubular manifold hks gt3040 turbo and hks external waste gate if you want it with the hks kit i will also fit oz giken twin plate clutch, heres the spec

mine will be for sale as soon as its finshed being built, brand new engine faily hi spec has a choice of turbos to go on depending on what power you want and price it will either be standard turbo manifold etc, or hks 3040 turbo hks tubular manifold hks racing external wastegate, will come with rolling road setup and power grapth reading, selling as i need the money for my extension to the house.

full nissan engine gasket set
crank regrind with new bearings etc
arp main stud and nut kit
arp head stud and nut kit
arp con rod bolts
h section conrods
forged pistons
all balanced
hks headgasket
re built head
hks 264 cams
hks front mount intercooler
3" custom made exhaust 5" tail pipe
forge oil seperator
hks 280l fuel pump
nismo strut brace
whiteline antilift kit
whiteline camber bolts all round
whiteline poly bushed all round
whiteline suspension inserts
whiteline lowering springs
17" oz supperlegers
uprated water pipes front and back
body work is in mint condition with electric sunroof

heres a few pics just started bottom end rebuild

IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/pulsardan/000_0024.jpg[/IMG]

D

djn1984

Looks nice mate, I might well be interested when you get round to selling it, keep in touch

1&onlygti-r

which turbo kit will you be interested in standard or hks kit as you will need other bits with the hks kit to get it optimum power ie injectors, management, gearbox etc

H

hoss

ive got a 440bhp R for sale mate. nismo short ratio box etc....motorbikes HATE this car!!